Travis

Re: clay :)
Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 12:38 PM Quote
PipeDreams wrote:
i really want to see a pic of fran and noras little one clay aww!!!

When me, along with a small group of other people, met Fran outside the Manchester gig he showed some folk a picture of Clay on his mobile. I didn't get to see properly though.

Andrew
Andrew Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 2:28 PM Quote
Creepy

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 4:10 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:
Creepy

I cant be arsed to tell again why it ain't creepy

PipeDreams
PipeDreams Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 5:02 PM Quote
oh luckii i reli wanna c him haha fran posxt a piccc = )

PipeDreams
PipeDreams Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 5:32 PM Quote
kim2007w wrote:
i am sure i see clay being held by fran at the apollo gig last week, he was standing to the right in the shadows about 10 minutes before they went on stage

oh i was there lol but didnt see him with clay but i was other side of the stage from u thats prob y haha

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 5:43 PM Quote
I'm with Vince on this one. I don't think we'll see a picture of him any time soon (if at all). Fran and Nora aren't the sort to court the press and they'll probably be extremely protective of him.

That is, and this is for all you conspiracy theorists out there, there is a "Baby Clay" at all. Clay is an anagram of the word 'Lacy', so maybe this story has just been weaved and we've all been fooled... The name of the album is coincedental, and My Eyes is nothing to do with any baby at all. Fran is secretly creating an army of robots and they have his eyes. And the baby story just gives Fran an extra (fake) story to tell on stage... to draw attention away from his secret quest for world domination. And i don't mean in musical terms. I mean in political terms...

PipeDreams
PipeDreams Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 5:47 PM Quote
wer not talkin bout the press well im talkin bout maybe franny showing us a pik of him to his fans no harm in that

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 5:47 PM Quote
s'a bit creepy

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 5:49 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
I'm with Vince on this one. I don't think we'll see a picture of him any time soon (if at all). Fran and Nora aren't the sort to court the press and they'll probably be extremely protective of him.

That is, and this is for all you conspiracy theorists out there, there is a "Baby Clay" at all. Clay is an anagram of the word 'Lacy', so maybe this story has just been weaved and we've all been fooled... The name of the album is coincedental, and My Eyes is nothing to do with any baby at all. Fran is secretly creating an army of robots and they have his eyes. And the baby story just gives Fran an extra (fake) story to tell on stage... to draw attention away from his secret quest for world domination. And i don't mean in musical terms. I mean in political terms...

I didn't get much of that but LOL nd ineresting theory

PipeDreams
PipeDreams Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 5:49 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
s'a bit creepy

sorry i must be missin somethin wat the FUCK is creepy?

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 5:50 PM Quote
yes, you have a very good imagination

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 5:52 PM Quote
Quote:
sorry i must be missin somethin wat the FUCK is creepy?

Well, Fran's personal life is separate from his public life as a musician. And i think, if it was me, i'd want to keep the two that way- separate. And since we're fans of his music, then we shouldn't have to know what his baby son looks like.

It's not a personal attack against you or anyone else. I just think that's a bit creepy, and i think i'd be weirded out if it was people i didn't know wanting to see what my son looked like

PipeDreams
PipeDreams Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 5:52 PM Quote
kim2007w wrote:

i dnt get that haha

paul_c
paul_c Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 5:55 PM Quote
PipeDreams wrote:
kim2007w wrote:

i dnt get that haha

Seems to be a trend then

Mikko85
Mikko85 Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 5:57 PM Quote
Generally you'd say it was part & parcel of being in the public eye - look at all these zelebs in OK Magazine, so-and-so 'presents baby Fifi Toadstood Angel' with a heeeeeuuuuge glossy pic of the poor mite for everyone to gawp at.

But Fran's different in that he's very private, doesn't like to court publicity and apparantly succeeds very well in keeping his professional life/personal life separate. Good on him for that.

Don't think we'll be seeing him for a while. Personally I'm not that bothered, but I think it's natural for fans to be interested, particularly given the references to him in TBWNN.

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:06 PM
Thread Locked