Travis

clay :)
PipeDreams
PipeDreams Posted Fri 01 Jun, 2007 10:58 PM Quote
i really want to see a pic of fran and noras little one clay aww!!!

Re: clay :)
lulu07
lulu07 Posted Fri 01 Jun, 2007 11:03 PM Quote
me too!!! I think it will only be a matter of time until one will be walking with him when he's a little older some photographer will snap a pic

PipeDreams
PipeDreams Posted Fri 01 Jun, 2007 11:11 PM Quote
yes i really do hope so i bet hes sooo cute haha

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Fri 01 Jun, 2007 11:48 PM Quote
PipeDreams wrote:
yes i really do hope so i bet hes sooo cute haha

well he has a cute mum n dad

alyrtle
alyrtle Posted Fri 01 Jun, 2007 11:55 PM Quote
aww yeah i'd like to see a picture of him, too.
did fran ever talk about whether or not he's gonna tell his son he's a rock-star and whatnot?

Vince
Vince Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 12:16 AM Quote
not gonna happen

PipeDreams
PipeDreams Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 12:38 AM Quote
yes yes he does

PipeDreams
PipeDreams Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 12:51 AM Quote
hopefully clay will follow in his dads footsteps =) keep us all happy wen franny gets fed up n retires plz plz nt 4 a long time thou :'(

PipeDreams
PipeDreams Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 12:54 AM Quote
ohh and only if he sounds like fran of course haha!!!

Tracey982
Tracey982 Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 8:08 AM Quote
When Travis were playing in Aberdeen on 19th May, Fran had showed us a pic of Clay after the show. Clay is one year old but this pic he showed us was when he was maybe month old or so. The cutest baby you have ever seen. You could tell he was a proud father.
^_^

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 8:58 AM Quote
i am sure i see clay being held by fran at the apollo gig last week, he was standing to the right in the shadows about 10 minutes before they went on stage

Beatle Babe
Beatle Babe Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 11:02 AM Quote
yeah,, because people who are already idolised by strangers in the street, REALLY want to take their infant child out so you can all gawk at him, and show pictures for you to drool all over the baby. Why don't you go to th ehospital's maternity ward and gawk at pictures there - i'm sure you'd be arrested for sounding insane

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 11:35 AM Quote
Beatle Babe wrote:
yeah,, because people who are already idolised by strangers in the street, REALLY want to take their infant child out so you can all gawk at him, and show pictures for you to drool all over the baby. Why don't you go to th ehospital's maternity ward and gawk at pictures there - i'm sure you'd be arrested for sounding insane

Actually I'd like to see a pic because if you're a fan of Travis then you're a fan of Fran, and I'm interested in Fran (in a none creepy way), I'd like to know what he does in his spare time which he makes quite clear, and if he is a proud father Clay must be great, so really I'd like to see a pic because if he's great, he must get it from his fantastic father, who we are interested in!

PipeDreams
PipeDreams Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 12:01 PM Quote
yea exactly travis fans are fran fans and we want to know what his litte one looks like its not about drooling over pics that is such a stupid thing to say. what is the big deal. and oh atleast someone has seen a pikky haha

lulu07
lulu07 Posted Sat 02 Jun, 2007 12:22 PM Quote
PipeDreams wrote:
yea exactly travis fans are fran fans and we want to know what his litte one looks like its not about drooling over pics that is such a stupid thing to say. what is the big deal. and oh atleast someone has seen a pikky haha

they are lucky

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:11 AM
Thread Locked