Travis

Re: Anyone around?!
heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 1:35 PM Quote
woooooow, that sounds great! can't wait to hear this new sound they're playing :) haha nice anecdote about Dougie! the five of them are way too nice, including Claes =) looking forward to check on your pics sometime soon :) good luck at work!

bara
bara Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 2:11 PM Quote
heya moomin
now im here again. seems we never meet on board, do we? ;)

Oskari
Oskari Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 2:17 PM Quote
why is it so silent here?:D

or am i just paranoid ?

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 2:21 PM Quote
nope, it's true, for many days now :(

Oskari
Oskari Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 2:23 PM Quote
heysupernova wrote:
nope, it's true, for many days now :(

sad but true...though its only 2pm in the UK....;)

mili
mili Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 2:34 PM Quote
It's all the excitement on the other side, I suppose.

4.30 pm here, and time to move to the kitchen. It's spaghetti bolognaise today, and the sauce needs a long time to brew.

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 2:37 PM Quote
it's 11:34 am here, I'm at the office, I was so bored I just bought a white tee at Travis wee store, then realized I don't have any credit card number here, so I had to cancel the order until I can get someone's credit card :P the delivery prices are higher than the tee itself! :O lol

Oskari
Oskari Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 2:39 PM Quote
mili wrote:
It's all the excitement on the other side, I suppose.

4.30 pm here, and time to move to the kitchen. It's spaghetti bolognaise today, and the sauce needs a long time to brew.

sounds good..we are having chicken and rice today..pretty typical student food..(though usually we eat chicken with noodles:D)

Oskari
Oskari Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 2:40 PM Quote
heysupernova wrote:
it's 11:34 am here, I'm at the office, I was so bored I just bought a white tee at Travis wee store, then realized I don't have any credit card number here, so I had to cancel the order until I can get someone's credit card :P the delivery prices are higher than the tee itself! :O lol

been there too...delivery prices are pretty high...and of course i havent got a credit card cos i'm just a student:D.. though i could have....but still sucks:P

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 2:56 PM Quote
Oskari wrote:
heysupernova wrote:

been there too...delivery prices are pretty high...and of course i havent got a credit card cos i'm just a student:D.. though i could have....but still sucks:P

haha totally agree :P I don't have a credit card either, I'm only 18, I don't want to have any debts until I finish college at least :P the white tee costs £16, but the delivery + 3 postage unit costs £31 :O!

Oskari
Oskari Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 3:06 PM Quote
heysupernova wrote:
Oskari wrote:
heysupernova wrote:

haha totally agree :P I don't have a credit card either, I'm only 18, I don't want to have any debts until I finish college at least :P the white tee costs £16, but the delivery + 3 postage unit costs £31 :O!

whet the feck?:O..i didnt know it was that much:O...god..
but now i'm off to read some business english...great:D

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 3:11 PM Quote
Oskari wrote:
heysupernova wrote:
Oskari wrote:
heysupernova wrote:

whet the feck?:O..i didnt know it was that much:O...god..
but now i'm off to read some business english...great:D

hahaha that's cause the prices are higher when you live in "rest of the world" :P

nicee, good luck with your reading, sounds so exciting :S :P

Oskari
Oskari Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 3:54 PM Quote
heysupernova wrote:

hahaha that's cause the prices are higher when you live in "rest of the world" :P

business English is really exciting...;)

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 3:59 PM Quote
Oskari wrote:
heysupernova wrote:

business English is really exciting...;)

haha I know, I put the ':S' face accidentally :P
I mean, I really don't know haha, business isn't something I enjoy studying, but I guess you've gotta love it :P

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 12 Feb, 2008 8:37 PM Quote
Hello? Any signs of life here?

Pages Previous 1...4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:22 PM