Travis

Nottingham Gig
McJen
McJen Posted Tue 05 Feb, 2008 2:50 PM Quote
Has anyone ever been to the Rescue Rooms before? I've never even been to Nottingham! I'm thinking of driving and I just need to know if theres parking at the venue or anywhere nearby?

Re: Nottingham Gig
moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Tue 05 Feb, 2008 3:39 PM Quote
Hi McJen! There's no parking at the venue, sorry :( but there are lots of carparks nearby...mainly multistorey...you could try heading for the Victoria Centre, there's a car park under there and it's not too far away from the Rescue Rooms. Um, there's probably a much more convenient car park but I haven't lived in nottingham for a few yrs now and I'm a bit rusty! Can anyone else come up with anything?

emma10
emma10 Posted Tue 05 Feb, 2008 9:50 PM Quote
McJen wrote:
Has anyone ever been to the Rescue Rooms before? I've never even been to Nottingham! I'm thinking of driving and I just need to know if theres parking at the venue or anywhere nearby?

Hi
I've been a couple of times before and parked in the Talbot Street car park - was easy enough to find and only a walk across the road. Enjoy the gig!

simba
simba Posted Wed 06 Feb, 2008 9:44 AM Quote
Hi McJen
Which way are you coming into Nottingham from? The closest and easiest carpark is Talbot Street, a 2 minute walk from Rescue Rooms, but there is some street parking nearby as well. The Rescue rooms is easy to miss if you dont know where you are looking as it is set back off the road, but is a great little venue.

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Wed 06 Feb, 2008 7:46 PM Quote
ah yeah, now I remember that little carpark on Talbot St, doh! Yeah, I knew somebody would come up with a closer carpark, I'm useless, sorry!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:37 PM