Travis

Re: Live Together, Die Alone: The Official LOST Thread
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 18 Feb, 2008 3:31 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:
My other 2 (at the moment) would be Claire & Aaron.

Hey Stephen!

Yeah, that would be a good guess...

wait... I guess Ben doesn't count because he wasn't on the plane. I wonder about Juliet too, she probably wouldn't count either because she didn't crash.

We know it's probably not Bernard or Rose because Rose doesn't want to leave the island. Sun might die because no woman who has gotten pregnant on the island has ever survived. But they might not even have enough time in the friggin' series to cover her birth because they've only been on the island for 100 days. Last time I checked, the date on the island is December 24th 2004.

QUESTIONS QUESTIONS QUESTIONS!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 22 Feb, 2008 1:54 AM Quote
5 minutes.

Here we go. :o)

EDIT: **SPOILER ALERT**
Jack said that only eight survived the crash and that they crash landed in the water. Okay, I'm assuming it's apart of the cover up.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 22 Feb, 2008 3:05 AM Quote
I KNEW IT!

Okay the Oceanic 6 is...

Aaron
Kate
Jack
Hurley
Sayid
+1

th74
th74 Posted Fri 22 Feb, 2008 4:05 AM Quote
Good episode tonight. I wonder who #6 will be?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 24 Feb, 2008 3:53 AM Quote
th74 wrote:
Good episode tonight. I wonder who #6 will be?

I first was going to say that #6 had to be whomever was in the coffin but it seems like there would have been more press hubbub at the funeral parlor instead of it being empty.

So is there a #6 + a secret bonus one or two?

(not counting ben and possibly desmond since they weren't on the plane)

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 24 Feb, 2008 4:00 AM Quote
I don't know, I'd like to know how Michael and Walt fit in though, with them having already left and all, although I think at least one of them is now aboard the freighter, and that Michael is Ben's 'man on the boat'. This season is making my mind race like the start of S2 did with all the Dharma shit.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Fri 29 Feb, 2008 10:54 PM Quote
Man, what an episode. I had the mother of all lumps in my throat at the end.

Absolutely compelling, and touching, even for a man with a blackened heart of stone like me.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 29 Feb, 2008 11:17 PM Quote
I don't think Walt's coming back. I think Michael is though. Since they've only been the island for 3 months, and the boy who plays Walt has aged about 4 years since the beginning of the series (I'm pretty sure he's been through puberty). But if they can manage to put him back into the series someway, that'd be pretty cool.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 29 Feb, 2008 11:20 PM Quote
maybe Walt will be going back an forth like Desmond ?

Only complaint is , the barracks scene would only work if Desmond was still in Basic , then he probaly wouldn't get leave either .

what a bunch of low lifes on the frighter , that part ruled !

Darran
Darran Posted Sat 01 Mar, 2008 11:14 AM Quote
Awesome episode. My only problem is the fact Naomi's corpse is still lying in the back of the helicopter.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sat 01 Mar, 2008 2:25 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Awesome episode. My only problem is the fact Naomi's corpse is still lying in the back of the helicopter.

They're saving that for the seventh episode of season 5.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 02 Mar, 2008 1:44 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
I don't think Walt's coming back. I think Michael is though. Since they've only been the island for 3 months, and the boy who plays Walt has aged about 4 years since the beginning of the series (I'm pretty sure he's been through puberty). But if they can manage to put him back into the series someway, that'd be pretty cool.

I read on e online that (the tv diva) that Walt is coming back. Same actor. Guess they'll be some explanation...or maybe not.

I adored this week's episode. I've always had a soft spot for Desmond. Just want to help his poor tortured soul. And I am a sucker for he and Pen's star-crossed romance.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Sun 02 Mar, 2008 2:15 AM Quote
Me too Anne, their story is better written and acted than the on island love triangle that we've been subjected to for 4 seasons. I actually root for them to find each other. Gonna make a wild prediction on the rekkid here and put Desmond and Penny down as Adam and Eve that we saw in the caves in the first season.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 02 Mar, 2008 2:30 AM Quote
Esteban wrote:
Me too Anne, their story is better written and acted than the on island love triangle that we've been subjected to for 4 seasons. I actually root for them to find each other. Gonna make a wild prediction on the rekkid here and put Desmond and Penny down as Adam and Eve that we saw in the caves in the first season.

oooooooooooooooo. I forgot about that. I like it. My husband and I were wondering if she would get there and they would just stay on the island together.

Darran
Darran Posted Fri 07 Mar, 2008 12:32 PM Quote
About to watch Episode 6 at lunch here but in the meantime, anyone got Lost Via Domus for the 360?

It's pretty cool bananna's or should I say Coconuts and Papaya's. :-)

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:56 PM