Travis

Knowsley festival anyone
jambut
jambut Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 6:30 PM Quote

Re: Knowsley festival anyone
jambut
jambut Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 6:32 PM Quote
Just wondered if anyone went last year and enjoyed it as much as i did. It was a great line-up surprisingly good for a debut festival and to see the who and madness and keane i guess was pretty amazeing. Same weekend as Glastonbury so i dont know if Travis could be temted down this year

thoughts?

bobsandbag
bobsandbag Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 7:49 PM Quote
I went but I was working there...does that count? Yeah, was a good event though.

jambut
jambut Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 12:42 AM Quote
oooo it does, what wer you up too?

galletitabonita
galletitabonita Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 7:03 AM Quote
I couldn't be there (I live too far)

But I saw keane's performance, was GREAT!!!!... excelente!!!

The Fly
The Fly Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 7:07 PM Quote
YES I was there! I loved it, can't wait till this year's. Already bought my tickets (just the normal non gold ones though). Am surprised more people aren't talking about this on festival forums! Last year was a quality weekend - the who, keane, the thrills, the view, zutons, the coral, wombats, hoosiers, madness, etc..

Anywayz I think Travis would be an excellent choice for this years. They would no doubt be given a good spot on the bill too.

jambut
jambut Posted Sun 27 Jan, 2008 1:37 AM Quote
I had gold last year and this year lol im such a boob. Last year was well worth it though front and center both days. Hit by plenty of crap on the first night came home a little bloody the sunday was very different though.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:07 AM