Travis

Re: Cambridge gig: a way to get my money back?
tmfak
tmfak Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 11:26 PM Quote
I've been in your situation myself Soulslug, so I know how it is. Hopefully, everything will work out for you! :)

Tonie
Tonie Posted Wed 30 Jan, 2008 7:59 PM Quote
McJen wrote:
There should be no problem getting everything but your booking fee back then... I'm only just off the phone to them myself! Just tell them that the date has changed, you can no longer make it and they'll refund you no bother

Good luck :)

Same here. I just rang seetickets, explained the situation, and they promised to refund my cc then and there. Literally no problem with them.

Personally, I'd rather have the gig than the refund, but in the circs, ie, not being able to go on the new date, they have to grant you a refund.

When twt say you should ask for your refund from the original point of purchase, you have to go to the ticketing agent who sold you the ticket. The venue can only refund you, if you bought directly from them in the first place.

emma10
emma10 Posted Thu 31 Jan, 2008 12:07 PM Quote
I emailed seetickets as I couldn't go to one of the gigs and they confirmed they would give me a refund (face value only) and make tickets available to someone else.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 6:09 AM