Travis

Re: Students are a Bunch of Fgas
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 11:16 AM Quote
Thats what i like about this University we don't do many of those fanny type degrees.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 11:24 AM Quote
Can't find a pic but...

Student Grant

Dubz

varz
varz Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 11:45 AM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
This sweeping generalisation doesn't work the other way. "I hate all people who weren't students. Thick fucking uneducated rabble. Should have stuck in at school". I'd be crucified if i wrote that. Get a clue.

Thats more true than all this crap about students. I don't really see why people should discriminate against anyone wanting more education? Surely thats a good thing?!!

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 11:50 AM Quote
Depends on how useful said education is going to be.

varz
varz Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 11:53 AM Quote
Then I agree with morayswan on his whole media studies thing... Useless!

But engineering, dentistry, pharmacy... Useful!

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 11:57 AM Quote
Also, it has to be said that those, that do not go to University, are indeed a thick uneducated rabble who should have stuck in at school.
Doing Media studies is only disguising the fact that you are in fact , one of the above. ;)

varz
varz Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 12:03 PM Quote
True. Also I don't get the people who go to uni to do management - go find a shop + work your way up! Takes way less time!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 12:03 PM Quote
varz wrote:
MoraySwan wrote:
This sweeping generalisation doesn't work the other way. "I hate all people who weren't students. Thick fucking uneducated rabble. Should have stuck in at school". I'd be crucified if i wrote that. Get a clue.

Thats more true than all this crap about students. I don't really see why people should discriminate against anyone wanting more education? Surely thats a good thing?!!

Piss off, It's part of being a student that you to take the flack that goes with it. It's purely Tongue & Cheek, oh and by the way if it wasn't for certain students (like that knobhead who used to post on here, coments on the use of "Random" anyone??) patronizing and belittling everyone and generally walking around with an air of superiority looking down on everyone then maybe it might not happen.

Dubz

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 12:06 PM Quote
Aye , but he was a special kind of tit all on his own.

varz
varz Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 12:10 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

patronizing and belittling everyone and generally walking around with an air of superiority looking down on everyone then maybe it might not happen.

Dubz

So because one persons done that, we all do it so therefore we're all fannies? Nice logic you've got there!

Anyway, as much as I'd love to carry this chat on, I actually have to go to uni.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 12:22 PM Quote
varz wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

patronizing and belittling everyone and generally walking around with an air of superiority looking down on everyone then maybe it might not happen.

Dubz

So because one persons done that, we all do it so therefore we're all fannies? Nice logic you've got there!

Anyway, as much as I'd love to carry this chat on, I actually have to go to uni.

Get your head out of your arse!! I said it was all Tongue and Cheek, not my fault if you can't rise above it!

oh, I forgot your a "stoodent" we're not supposed to say anything nasty about you, it hurts your feelings... So it's ok to pick on everyone else except students, Nice Logic YOU got there!!

Also if you had actually bothered to read the post you would have been able to tell I was generalizing and not expressing my own points of view on the matter.

Get over it!

Dubz

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 12:26 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Also, it has to be said that those, that do not go to University, are indeed a thick uneducated rabble who should have stuck in at school.
Doing Media studies is only disguising the fact that you are in fact , one of the above. ;)

I didn't go to university, happy in the rabble club :-P

Joanna
Joanna Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 12:38 PM Quote
this place is way too full of people taking things way too seriously IMO

Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 12:44 PM Quote
Joanna wrote:

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!! I have never been so insulted on here.

Joanna
Joanna Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 1:18 PM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
Joanna wrote:

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!! I have never been so insulted on here.

hahaha

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:51 AM