Re: Who's about?
heyjude
heyjude Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 9:43 PM Quote
hello all!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 9:45 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I'm at work doing a whole lot of nothing because I'm all caught up on things and my boss is out of town all week. I'm trying to decide if I can get away with leaving at 4:15 or if I need to wait until 4:30.

Such decisions!

Leave at 4.15, of course :oP.

I'm leaving. I have to buy chocolate and flour (a word I'll never learn to pronounce correctly) and bake some cookies haha.

See you later! :o)

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 9:45 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I'm at work doing a whole lot of nothing because I'm all caught up on things and my boss is out of town all week. I'm trying to decide if I can get away with leaving at 4:15 or if I need to wait until 4:30.

Such decisions!

Go at 4:15!!

i wish i were caught up...
having to do year-end tax stuff...arrgghh! the stress!

Yeah, go at 4:15. take advantage of the boss being away. in fact make it 4:10. :)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 9:47 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Me, but I'm getting ready to go to class

which class?

Poli sci
and school's going great. Having fun, went to the Smithsonian yesterday, and the Exorcist Steps

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 9:47 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Such decisions!

Estaban would say , " grow a pair "

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 9:49 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Meridith wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Me, but I'm getting ready to go to class

which class?

Poli sci
and school's going great. Having fun, went to the Smithsonian yesterday, and the Exorcist Steps

ooh which one? Have you been to the Holocaust Museum yet? That's a pretty sobering one.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 9:50 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Hallo!

Hey Sandy! How's it going? Weird, i was listening to Iron & Wine and then you show up :)

Oskari
Oskari Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 9:54 PM Quote
me going to bed now..see you tomorrow folks;)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 9:54 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Such decisions!

LOL. There is just one client who might call and it would be better if I were here. We'll see if he calls in the next few minutes.

Sandy, thanks for reminding me. I need to send our accountant a copy of our company's QuickBooks files.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 9:55 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Hallo!

Hey Sandy! How's it going? Weird, i was listening to Iron & Wine and then you show up :)

cool! hey, you need to check out their myspace, because
they have a lot of their live stuff up. really good!

they're touring parts of Europe right now...but not around you though :( such a shame! if you get a chance though, go
see 'em!

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 9:57 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Such decisions!

LOL. There is just one client who might call and it would be better if I were here. We'll see if he calls in the next few minutes.

Sandy, thanks for reminding me. I need to send our accountant a copy of our company's QuickBooks files.

I wish we had an accountant we can send our QuickBooks stuff to...unfortunately, it's me...I HATE accounting! don't know how i got stuck with it...

paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 9:58 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
paul_c wrote:
SamuraiSandy wrote:
Hallo!

cool! hey, you need to check out their myspace, because
they have a lot of their live stuff up. really good!

they're touring parts of Europe right now...but not around you though :( such a shame! if you get a chance though, go
see 'em!

Oh i intend to! They played Belfast when i wasn't there, and then Edinburgh but i only found out on the day so i couldn't go. Gutted!

I tend to listen to Our Endless Numbered Days the most, but i'm listening to everything tonight. I bought the Calexico album as well today, so i've got that to look forward to as well :)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 9:58 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:

ooh which one? Have you been to the Holocaust Museum yet? That's a pretty sobering one.

I went to the Natural History Museum. Dinosaurs, Gems, space rocks, hooray!

I don't think I'd want to go to the Holocaust museum... I'm sure it be a really profound experience but, I don't think I'd be able to get through that.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 10:01 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

Oh i intend to! They played Belfast when i wasn't there, and then Edinburgh but i only found out on the day so i couldn't go. Gutted!

I tend to listen to Our Endless Numbered Days the most, but i'm listening to everything tonight. I bought the Calexico album as well today, so i've got that to look forward to as well :)

yeah, i love that album. i'm really loving The Shepherd's Dog too, their new one. it took a little while to get used to--it's so different, but it's great.
i saw them / him with Calexico a few years ago, and wow...was that an amazing show!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 10:02 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Meridith wrote:

I went to the Natural History Museum. Dinosaurs, Gems, space rocks, hooray!

I don't think I'd want to go to the Holocaust museum... I'm sure it be a really profound experience but, I don't think I'd be able to get through that.

yeah, it's a pretty heartwrenching experience. When I went, they gave you this little booklet about one of the vicitms...every booklet is different. As you walk through the museum, you read about the victim's life. At the end you find out if they survived or not. There is one room that was just a huge pile of shoes. It's so sad...but I'm really glad I went to it.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:32 AM