Travis

Re: Where'd that exercise thread go?
megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 9:31 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
MoraySwan wrote:
moominbadger wrote:
I have never been soooooooooo sick, and I didn't even drink that much!! Urgh. Finally stopped being sick at 8 last night. I won't be repeating that in a hurry.

won't be "repeating" that in a hurry. Sick.... repeating.... geddit........

Did you have that "Move and you dry retch" feeling?? Or the second you ingest food or water you spew again. And all you're good for is sitting perfectly still, but for an ever so slight shake. Man I haven't had a hangover like that for years!!

Oh yes, that was EXACTLY what it was like! Horrendous. I'm not drinking ever again. Ever.

Yeah, right....

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 9:34 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
I'm not drinking ever again. Ever.

To which I say:

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:b3trjIu5bHfiOM:http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/021230/182732__pinocchio_l.jpg

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 9:35 PM Quote
Haha!! Yeah well, maybe when I've forgotten how bad yesterday was. Seriously though, it's a bit scary innit? Your body is obviously NOT happy if it keeps making you throw up every time you try to drink a bit of water.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 9:38 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
Haha!! Yeah well, maybe when I've forgotten how bad yesterday was. Seriously though, it's a bit scary innit? Your body is obviously NOT happy if it keeps making you throw up every time you try to drink a bit of water.

Really, I've refused to drink even a bit of alcohol for almost a year after a hangover like that!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 9:47 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Really, I've refused to drink even a bit of alcohol for almost a year after a hangover like that!

Impressive! There are certain things I'll never touch after a bad hangover (plus it was gross cheap alcohol that is only appealing when you're underage and broke). Some bad hangovers (and bad behavior) definitely lessened my alcohol intake.

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 9:48 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
moominbadger wrote:

Oh wow! I couldnt do without booze for a week, never mind a year!!

Moray
Moray Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 9:52 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:

Haha yeah, thats probably some mild alocmohol poisoning then! I had that once when i drank 14 vodkas in half an hour, followed by 4 after shocks followed by 3 hours of 'scene missing'. Jeez I miss my hedonistic University days.

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 10:09 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
moominbadger wrote:

Haha yeah, thats probably some mild alocmohol poisoning then! I had that once when i drank 14 vodkas in half an hour, followed by 4 after shocks followed by 3 hours of 'scene missing'. Jeez I miss my hedonistic University days.

Bloody hell, that's a bit of quick guzzling! If I'd have drunk that on Sat night then I'd fully understand why I was so sick but I only had a bit of wine! Bah. On that note, I'm off to bed.

Night night!!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 10:10 PM Quote
MoraySwan wrote:
I had that once when i drank 14 vodkas in half an hour, followed by 4 after shocks followed by 3 hours of 'scene missing'. Jeez I miss my hedonistic University days.

14? Gee, you're from Russia or what?

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 10:28 PM Quote
ha ha...when I first read the title of this thread I saw "Where'd that excuse thread go?

I have loads of excuses for not exercising right now. One being that it is 25F outside right now. I know it's probably colder elsewhere, but this is cold enough for me. :P

Oskari
Oskari Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 10:32 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
ha ha...when I first read the title of this thread I saw "Where'd that excuse thread go?

I have loads of excuses for not exercising right now. One being that it is 25F outside right now. I know it's probably colder elsewhere, but this is cold enough for me. :P

weather is always a good excuse for not the exercise;)
been there...done that

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 3:49 PM