Travis

Re: Date Change: Cambridge Show
deebee
deebee Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 5:39 PM Quote
Thank God I decided NOT to get flights for the cambridge gig -i was going to spend a couple of days with my mum bbut had a delay on my passport - phew! I've saved a bit of money at least.

rebekah
rebekah Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 7:36 PM Quote
Ahhh man!!!! well atleast i'm still able to go...Better not change it again!!!! The weekend would've been better!!!!!
hope all is good
xx

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 7:48 PM Quote
Aw, I hope everything's ok with the guys, I know they really wouldn't change a gig date unless they absolutely had to.

Sorry to all of you who can't make the new date :o(

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 7:48 PM Quote
eeek! Double post!

lozm
lozm Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 8:53 PM Quote
natibrandi wrote:
OMG!!! I´m from latin america, but luckily i´ll be studying english in Cambridge in February. I´ll arrive there on the 1st. Do you think that I could buy my tickety by then??? or will they be sold?? Pleasee help meee!
Thnks
Natalia

Their already sold out, your best bet is to go on ebay, or go to the venue and hope someone has a spare ticket on the day of gig.

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 9:03 PM Quote
kylie227 wrote:

I'll go to England anyway, no use wasting all that money for nothing :P I've always wanted to go to Bath, so I might do that. Otherwise, I'll hang around London for three days and check out some of the sights there. So it's not a complete loss :D

Try to fit in a trip to Bath if you can, it's a beautiful city! Don't miss the Royal Crescent and The Circus!

Eledh
Eledh Posted Mon 21 Jan, 2008 9:54 PM Quote
Ok, I think I'm crazy because...
I just... XD Change my flight...
But booo...
I'm sad because I did plan all this with four friends and now we will be in two...
Uff.

givizeta
givizeta Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 9:41 AM Quote
it seems that we have all the same problem ...
the flight february 9th it's impossible ti change (and the hotel, and the car hire, and a lot of minor things)
i have 7 tickets to sell ...
if someone is interested please let me know ...
NO ITALY TO CAMBRIDGE

Eledh
Eledh Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 9:59 AM Quote
givizeta wrote:

NO ITALY TO CAMBRIDGE

Well... Maybe a little part of italy... :P but I will be there.
Hope so. XD
If they change again... I think I will kill someone >_<°
Anyway...
I have a question for TWT... We just have to go to the venue the 6th unstead the 10th with the same tickets, right?
Or we have to change tickets and stuff like that?
Thank you.

McJen
McJen Posted Tue 22 Jan, 2008 5:29 PM Quote
*cries* I had tickets for the weekend, flying down from Uni in Glasgow to meet my fiancee and take him to his first ever Travis experience. Gutted coz I'm skint now with a flight I don't need and a ticket I can't use :(
woe is me...

in_definitely
in_definitely Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 8:12 PM Quote
no, no, please not...
I`ve booked everything, train, accommodation and a friend`s coming over from Germany and I can`t on the 6th, have to work...sorry, but no Cambridge for me then :( :( :(

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 10:09 PM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:
Due to personal reasons. Travis have to change the date of their show at Cambridge Junction from February 10th to February 6th 2008.

Travis would like to sincerely apologise to all their fans for any inconvenience caused. If you can’t make the new date, refunds will be available at point of purchase.

To see all the sold out Club shows please visit our Live Dates section.

Thanks to god i`m at UK right now =)

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 10:09 PM Quote
it means for me that i will have to use a days holiday for the gig since it changed from sunday to a week day, ---but i'm sure it'll still be worth it, just glad i didnt book accomodation

sara spain
sara spain Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 10:41 PM Quote
kim2007w wrote:
it means for me that i will have to use a days holiday for the gig since it changed from sunday to a week day, ---but i'm sure it'll still be worth it, just glad i didnt book accomodation

same here If i want to go to Cambridge I have to ask and change my holidays... and buy a new flight.... I love to go to camb but I will be in nottinghan and bristol too... so.... Dont know! Have to think

Cookie
Cookie Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 8:15 AM Quote
You have NO idea how disappointing this is! I booked tickets as a Christmas present for my boyfriend back in December for this gig and because we live in France I have booked flights and hotel accommodation (all non-refundable)for two people. The whole point of the trip was to see the concert! I can't believe you changed the dates just like that! I even bought two extra tickets for my mom and her boyfriend on Ebay!! It might seem like nothing to you but to us it's a big deal and a real shame for us! It's not like you'll be touring France or anything soon huh!?!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:49 PM