Travis

Re: Love Will Come Through
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 16 Jan, 2008 3:02 PM Quote
I listened to it on my iPod on the way to my class this morning. I was walking outside and it was cold. I felt like Fran in the video singing along to the song... minus the boots and the cowboy hat of course :)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 01 Feb, 2008 11:19 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
This song has been on my mind non-stop for days now. There's something hypnotic about it; I remember when it was uploaded to this site just when I'd moved to Glasgow. I sat at the internet café all the time just to hear this song.

What do you think about this song?

Aww Hanne :) these were the days .... IBM and all that brings back memories :)
Love will come Through .... great song, it's the Travis walz !

heysupernova
heysupernova Posted Fri 01 Feb, 2008 12:57 PM Quote
this song makes me cry, the chorus leaves you like paralysed, doesn't it? i feel like listening to the song while having a coffee break (good idea!)

aldanao
aldanao Posted Fri 01 Feb, 2008 2:43 PM Quote
My favourite song...
I dont know why, but is a song that makes me imagine Scotland in my mind (highlands mostly, you know that kind of song that transport you to another place).- One of my dreams: Walking in Glasgow, a very snowy and cold day, with my mp3 or discman, hearing this song....
From very very far away...I salute you (Bs As, Argentina, im sorry about my english, im learning)
Dana

neverAcquiesce
neverAcquiesce Posted Fri 01 Feb, 2008 4:38 PM Quote
Will always be the song that got me into the band. Love that you can hear Fran's inhales. Makes it so personal.

Matter of fact, just learned Andy's part last night. Granted all but one note is played on the same string but two months into playing the thing I was pretty stoked to learn it in ten minutes.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 01 Feb, 2008 7:44 PM Quote
neverAcquiesce wrote:

Matter of fact, just learned Andy's part last night. Granted all but one note is played on the same string but two months into playing the thing I was pretty stoked to learn it in ten minutes.

I did the exact same thing when my little brother bought his Epiphone Les Paul xD. "Give me that! I want to see if I can find out how to play Love Will Come Through!!!" xD.
It's so beautiful and so easy!

I agree with you Hanne. It's hypnotic. And every instrument seems to be just in the right place, so it makes a whole... it's beautiful. One of my favourite Travis songs.

CelliMylene
CelliMylene Posted Fri 01 Feb, 2008 8:36 PM Quote
I love this song, everything about it! ^^ And the music video off course...:)

CelliMylene
CelliMylene Posted Fri 01 Feb, 2008 8:36 PM Quote
I love this song, everything about it! ^^ And the music video off course...:)

(Sorry, double-post)

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 10:07 PM