Travis

Spare TIcket For Bristol 11th February
Craig
Craig Posted Mon 14 Jan, 2008 11:01 AM Quote
im now due to start a new job on this date, i therefore have 1 spare ticket for this gig anyone who is intrested please drop me an email on craig-williams@orange.net thanks guys!

Re: Spare TIcket For Bristol 11th February
paul_c
paul_c Posted Mon 14 Jan, 2008 2:20 PM Quote
How much is the ticket? And also, how far is Bristol airport from where the gig will be? I might go for it if it's worth my while..

Eledh
Eledh Posted Mon 14 Jan, 2008 4:22 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
How much is the ticket? And also, how far is Bristol airport from where the gig will be? I might go for it if it's worth my while..

*___________*

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Mon 14 Jan, 2008 7:11 PM Quote
Hi Paul, I reckon Bristol airport is a good 10 miles south of the city. I think there's a couple of buses that run between the city and the airport though, one which stops at Temple Meads station which isn't too far away from the venue. I'll have a look into it. :)

EDIT: Ok, so it turns out that the airport is precisely 8.3 miles away from Bristol!! Here's some bus info!!

Craig
Craig Posted Mon 14 Jan, 2008 7:17 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:

not sure about how far it is from the airport but will have a look n see

Craig
Craig Posted Mon 14 Jan, 2008 7:18 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
Hi Paul, I reckon Bristol airport is a good 10 miles south of the city. I think there's a couple of buses that run between the city and the airport though, one which stops at Temple Meads station which isn't too far away from the venue. I'll have a look into it. :)

great thanks for that

Esteban
Esteban Posted Mon 14 Jan, 2008 9:09 PM Quote
I used to use Bristol airport for flying into Belfast, and there's loads of buses/taxis available everytime I've flown through there. It'd be mint to see you at the show, it's one of the ones I'm doing.

paul_c
paul_c Posted Tue 15 Jan, 2008 5:05 PM Quote
Sounds good so far! How much is the ticket?

Craig
Craig Posted Tue 15 Jan, 2008 6:40 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
Sounds good so far! How much is the ticket?

Ticket £15 can post to you, will not be in bristol area on day of the gig

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:46 AM