Travis

WTRY, Closer, Sing, Side, LWCT..plus more
Edel
Edel Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 5:07 PM Quote
Nope, not exciting live coverage but songs I heard while at home. Funny, I forgot to take a Travis cd home with me, but almost everywhere I went Travis music stalked me. Completely useless post Im aware. Was just happily surprised at how much Travis I heard. So at some point Travis might do a show in Limerick,Ireland.Should they risk it Haz? ;0)

Hope Santa was good to all in Travisland (he donated his big fat belly to me) and a happy new year to you all.

Re: WTRY, Closer, Sing, Side, LWCT..plus more
Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 7:58 PM Quote
I am impressed with your Travis score :o) Also happy to hear that you seem to be back in the same country as me.

Did you get the christmas card? lol

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 8:55 PM Quote
Yo missy !

Good to hear from you.

Many kisses. Fred

Edel
Edel Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 11:13 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
I am impressed with your Travis score :o) Also happy to hear that you seem to be back in the same country as me.

Did you get the christmas card? lol

Hey you. Yeah I was impressed as well seen as they dont seem to get much play elsewhere. Im back indeedy.

I did get the card and so sorry I never contacted you but pre christmas was mad around here.

Edel
Edel Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 11:15 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Yo missy !

Good to hear from you.

Many kisses. Fred

Purps. How're ya doing? Did you have a good christmas eating oysters and drinking champagne?

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 11:18 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Yo missy !

Good to hear from you.

Many kisses. Fred

Purps. How're ya doing? Did you have a good christmas eating oysters and drinking champagne?

Was sick as a parrot with a bad bonchitis + streps + fever and decided to stay in Paris !
I'll be eating the snails on sunday when i see my parents.

you ok ?

Edel
Edel Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 11:24 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Edel wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Yo missy !

Good to hear from you.

Many kisses. Fred

Was sick as a parrot with a bad bonchitis + streps + fever and decided to stay in Paris !
I'll be eating the snails on sunday when i see my parents.

you ok ?

oh no, you not over that bronchitis shite yet:0/ Im fine, just knackered as only slept two hours last night, and 4 the night before. Too old for that carry on

deemac
deemac Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 12:46 PM Quote
Aw, I miss you guys. Hope you are all well!

*hugs*

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 12:51 PM Quote
Edel wrote:

Hey you. Yeah I was impressed as well seen as they dont seem to get much play elsewhere. Im back indeedy.

I did get the card and so sorry I never contacted you but pre christmas was mad around here.

Don't worry, I was just curious whether posten had swallowed the card lol

Did you have a nice trip? And did you get the metro to the airport or the taxi?

Edel
Edel Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 1:34 AM Quote
deemac wrote:
Aw, I miss you guys. Hope you are all well!

*hugs*

Deemac! So good to see you here missus. You shouldve been on my christmas card list but truth is, i didnt send any this year:0/ Hope all is well in Canadaland

Edel
Edel Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 1:38 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Edel wrote:

Don't worry, I was just curious whether posten had swallowed the card lol

Nope, My postmen are great. Have an irish postman actually hehe. We did indeed get the Metro to and from the airport. Great ivention indeedy and a lot cheaper.
Did you have a good chritmas Hanne? and hows your godson Hanne? Ive been thinking a lot about the parents :0(

Did you have a nice trip? And did you get the metro to the airport or the taxi?

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 04 Jan, 2008 12:11 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
Nope, not exciting live coverage but songs I heard while at home. Funny, I forgot to take a Travis cd home with me, but almost everywhere I went Travis music stalked me. Completely useless post Im aware. Was just happily surprised at how much Travis I heard. So at some point Travis might do a show in Limerick,Ireland.Should they risk it Haz? ;0)

Hope Santa was good to all in Travisland (he donated his big fat belly to me) and a happy new year to you all.

A very Happy New Year to you too Edel ! I think Santa had a job lot of big fat bellies, he certainly gave me one ! lol
sina:)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:11 PM