Travis

Seattle Boardies?
travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 9:38 AM Quote
Hi everyone,

Most probably,I'm going to University Of Washington in Seattle as an exchange student,next year.Are there anyone from Seattle around here? If there are,can you give me brief information about life in Seattle in every way,or the university?If you can simply write here or send an e-mail to mehmet.kurt@boun.edu.tr,I'd appreciate that.

Re: Seattle Boardies?
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 7:22 PM Quote
Well there's Carla, but she lives in Silverdale.

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 9:07 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Well there's Carla, but she lives in Silverdale.

Does she use the nickname "Carla" as well?

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 2:44 AM Quote
Carlottarocks??

what about honorary Seattle boardies??

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2082/2049536999_eb38764a0a.jpg

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 3:14 AM Quote
WTF is up with my mouth?! I think I'm laughing here... oh it's all coming back to me now.

Lauren: Okay on 3 we should all say "Travis Boardies!" 1...2...
*someone snaps picture*
Dougie laughs
Lauren: or not...

oh, I can't wait until next summer

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 4:47 PM Quote
travisturkey wrote:
Hi everyone,

Most probably,I'm going to University Of Washington in Seattle as an exchange student,next year.Are there anyone from Seattle around here? If there are,can you give me brief information about life in Seattle in every way,or the university?If you can simply write here or send an e-mail to mehmet.kurt@boun.edu.tr,I'd appreciate that.

I do live in the area, but I've not been here that long. I'm probably not the best person to ask, sorry. I know nothing about the University. The city itself is nice, rainy more often than not, but lots to do. It's really really laid back and there's loads of public transport. And surprise surprise, there's coffee on every corner ;) Sorry I can't help much, but if you have specific q's, I'll try :)

travisturkey
travisturkey Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 11:38 PM Quote

carlottarocks wrote:
travisturkey wrote:
Hi everyone,

I do live in the area, but I've not been here that long. I'm probably not the best person to ask, sorry. I know nothing about the University. The city itself is nice, rainy more often than not, but lots to do. It's really really laid back and there's loads of public transport. And surprise surprise, there's coffee on every corner ;) Sorry I can't help much, but if you have specific q's, I'll try :)

Thank you for your attention and help :) I've just found a friend of a friend of mine living nearby the university area,but if I have specific q's,I won't hesitate to ask ;)

Take care..

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:44 AM