Travis

Re: Have you ever dreamed about travis?
noreply9
noreply9 Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 6:20 AM Quote
I have had a number of dreams about them, but unfortunately, it would be indecent of me to share them =)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 7:03 AM Quote
noreply9 wrote:
I have had a number of dreams about them, but unfortunately, it would be indecent of me to share them =)

Man, everyone's having dirty dreams about the boys!

kurai
kurai Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 10:17 AM Quote
the boy with a cryptic name wrote:
kurai wrote:
wow, your dreams sound so funny.

I had one indirect dream about Travis two nights ago (It was unfortunately not as funny as yours):
I bought a ticket to a concert and I was so exited to go.
But then there was no way for me to get there, because at first I wasn´t able find the venue, then it was so far away that I did´nt know how to reach it...finally I lost all my money...and so on.
It was really depressing - and finally the concert was over without me...

I hope the next dream will be more optimistic

That does sound quite bad, but I'm sure you'll 'meet' them in your dreams one night. :)

;o)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 3:08 PM Quote
So, in boardie dreams, Travis seem to spend a lot of time wanting to go to the bathroom. That's funny.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 6:37 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
So, in boardie dreams, Travis seem to spend a lot of time wanting to go to the bathroom. That's funny.

Yeah! I wonder why that is! When I read Rain On The Brain's dream I laughed because I'd had a Fran-bathroom dream too xD.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 6:14 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Yeah! I wonder why that is! When I read Rain On The Brain's dream I laughed because I'd had a Fran-bathroom dream too xD.

I thought of this last night and it kinda made me giggle to myself. The reason they spend so much time waiting for the bathroom is they've got the "Urge for Going." Je je je!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 6:28 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I thought of this last night and it kinda made me giggle to myself. The reason they spend so much time waiting for the bathroom is they've got the "Urge for Going." Je je je!

Lol xD. That's a good one xDD.

Esteban
Esteban Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 6:37 PM Quote
Well, last night I dreamed I was driving along and came to a police checkpoint. The policeman checked my license and asked me if the address on there was my current address, I said it wasn't but I was going to get it changed. The policeman kept my license and made me go to the police station in his car. Of course, you can guess the rest. The policeman was Constable Fran Healy, and when we got to the station the rest of the band were all policemen working at the station, and then Fran told me it'd cost me a thousand pounds to get my license back, I protested that I couldn't afford that, and if I couldn't get my driving license back, I'd have to miss the concerts in February as I was planning to drive to them, but he was having none of it =(

The moral of the story = If I see any police checkpoints between now and 11th February, I'm putting my foot down and steaming through them.

Then I had a dream that I was in the Matrix and I was being chased by agents with explosives and all I had was a tranquiliser gun, but Travis weren't in that one.

scummy
scummy Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 7:13 PM Quote
hahaha I told you already, but I guess I can talk about it one more time =) this is the one I remember the most:

after our very first travis gig on november 4th 2007, I went to my best friend's house to have some sleep. unfortunately she was really mad at me (a travis issue :S), so I just wanted to sleep and dream nothing, but thank God Dougie came to my rescue!
on my dream, I was in my bedroom, in my bed, and Dougie was laying on the floor. I kept telling him to stand up and come to bed with me (it's not a naughty dream btw xD), but he said "naaah I have to get up in the morning"... god knows what that had to do with sleeping on the floor haha. Be both fell asleep, and the next day, early in the morning, I heard this huge car horn sound, it was his driver! Dougie wakes up quickly and says:
- "Goood! my manager is here! it's monday! I have to goooo!"
I was in shock :O how did his manager know where my house was? how did he find out Dougie was in my house? why Dougie Payne has a manager of his own? xD anyway, Dougie was crazy, running all over the place
- "where are my shoes? and my shirt? I fell asleep! good lord, my manager! I'm telling you, he's so mad at me right now"
I told him to stay calm. But he just wanted to go before his manager came and hit him xD. So, he gives me a kiss and a gift bag.
- "I hope you like it"
and then he went out through the window! (he didn't want to wake my mom up, so nice xD)
I heard him getting in the car, and then he and his manager left. so I went to open my present, wow! Dougie gave me a present =) I opened it and it was... well =S a bunch of candles and pictures of father pio and the pope :S :S :S hum, no idea Dougie was that religious :S The bag had a little card that said :"hey karla, super thank you, Dougie" xD (I got a huge trauma with thank you's after I told Fran 'muchas very much' when they came to Chile, a mix between thank you very much in both english and spanish xD)

anyway, I woke up soon after that, no idea why Dougie gave me a pic of the pope =)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 03 Jan, 2008 7:18 PM Quote
I loved that Travis-policemen thing xD.

"Muchas very much" is now my favourite way of saying thank you! xD.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 3:21 PM Quote
I liked your dream Senor Esteban. I had one where I was in a restaurant and they were playing one Travis song after another and I was so excited.
(tangent into reality: on Friday I was at a Chili's- just a standard American restaurant found in pretty much any city in America and I heard "Side" and I was very excited because hearing them here, let alone in a generic restaurant is a miracle.)
It morphed into a small concert- I think similar to the club shows they are doing in Feb. I was all into it, the show was great, but right after it ended I left. Later I was shocked that I didn't think to stay to say hi to the band. I was kicking myself because I was sure I wouldn't see them again anytime soon. Then I got on the board and Fran had posted that he was so sad that I didn't stay.
I've been laughing all morning about how absolutely big headed that was of me to 1) think Fran would notice that I wasn't there, and 2) he would post about it!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 3:25 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I liked your dream Senor Esteban. I had one where I was in a restaurant and they were playing one Travis song after another and I was so excited.
(tangent into reality: on Friday I was at a Chili's- just a standard American restaurant found in pretty much any city in America and I heard "Side" and I was very excited because hearing them here, let alone in a generic restaurant is a miracle.)
It morphed into a small concert- I think similar to the club shows they are doing in Feb. I was all into it, the show was great, but right after it ended I left. Later I was shocked that I didn't think to stay to say hi to the band. I was kicking myself because I was sure I wouldn't see them again anytime soon. Then I got on the board and Fran had posted that he was so sad that I didn't stay.
I've been laughing all morning about how absolutely big headed that was of me to 1) think Fran would notice that I wasn't there, and 2) he would post about it!

Hahaha, but at least it made you feel better in your dream, didn't it? :oP

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 07 Jan, 2008 3:36 PM Quote
Hahaha, but at least it made you feel better in your dream, didn't it? :oP

I think in the dream it made me feel worse that I had made him sad! But yes, it was only a dream and I definitely not so arrogant in the real world.

bobsandbag
bobsandbag Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 7:57 PM Quote
I did once, all i vaguely remember was they was playing a small gig and Neil asked me to come up on stage to play guitar for the next song, "20". Its my fave song so thats prob why he said it. Then I frigging woke up....bugger!

Thats the sum of it really.

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Wed 09 Jan, 2008 9:02 PM Quote
Uuuuhhh...

a lot of things xD

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:55 AM