Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 5:47 PM Quote
emmahealy wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Hot Guys??

The guys in all the sports gear are "Neds" not athletes, haha

Dubz

Hee hee... i was about to question that line... trust you to steal my thoughts

I actually "borrowed" it from Overheard in Dublin, two American Tourists were standing outside Trinity, with a map, obviously lost the wife pointed to a bunch of skangers and was heard to say to the husband, "hey, I know, let's ask those young athletes over there"

Dubz

Re: Glasgow!!! *_*
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 5:50 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
emmahealy wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Hot Guys??

The guys in all the sports gear are "Neds" not athletes, haha

Dubz

Hee hee... i was about to question that line... trust you to steal my thoughts

I actually "borrowed" it from Overheard in Dublin, two American Tourists were standing outside Trinity, with a map, obviously lost the wife pointed to a bunch of skangers and was heard to say to the husband, "hey, I know, let's ask those young athletes over there"

Dubz

we can always count on americans to say something dumb !

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 5:52 PM Quote
HAhahahaha athletes!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 6:02 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

Oh that is so embarrassing. As if "athletes" walk around in that crap all the time over here!

I swear they should give intelligence tests before they allow Americans to travel abroad. But I know it broadens your mind so they should still let them go but just demand they wear duct tape over their mouths at all times.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 6:09 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

Oh that is so embarrassing. As if "athletes" walk around in that crap all the time over here!

I swear they should give intelligence tests before they allow Americans to travel abroad. But I know it broadens your mind so they should still let them go but just demand they wear duct tape over their mouths at all times.

Actually my favourite was the open top tour bus was driving around Dublin it stopped on O'Connell Street at the traffic lights and the clicking sounder started, to let people know it was safe to cross, a tourist asked an Irishman, "hey buddy, what's that noise for at the traffic lights", "oh that's for the blind" he replied, the tourist retorted... "My God, in the States we don't let the blind drive".

Dubz

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 6:13 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Actually my favourite was the open top tour bus was driving around Dublin it stopped on O'Connell Street at the traffic lights and the clicking sounder started, to let people know it was safe to cross, a tourist asked an Irishman, "hey buddy, what's that noise for at the traffic lights", "oh that's for the blind" he replied, the tourist retorted... "My God, in the States we don't let the blind drive".

Dubz

i remember this one too !!!

CLASSIC

TALIA
TALIA Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 8:18 PM Quote
Eledh wrote:
Who`s speaking are Eledh, Sara spain and Yulien.

have tons of fun, I know you will ;)
If you manage to meet Ericka, tell her I say hi
:):):):)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 8:27 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

http://steelturman.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/white_trash_love.JPG

your fav book, Ric?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 30 Dec, 2007 8:30 PM Quote