Travis

Re: The Alcoholic Thread or
moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:16 PM Quote
ah ok!! Too bad I have to be up at 6 tomorrow but what the hell, it's christmas!!! Yay!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:17 PM Quote
I need vodka and gin and more vodka and a bit of lemon and vodka and vodka and sex and vodka.

Actually forget the sex, I just want more boooooooofuckingooze.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:19 PM Quote

Cannae drink Vodka I'm afraid, makes me a bit agro, actually gave away a bottle the other day, some shit called Huzzar !!?!!

Dubz

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:21 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Cannae drink Vodka I'm afraid, makes me a bit agro, actually gave away a bottle the other day, some shit called Huzzar !!?!!

Dubz

Haha what a fucking name. I think this raspberry juice is finalyl starting to alcoholify itself to me.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:23 PM Quote
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

Haha what a fucking name. I think this raspberry juice is finalyl starting to alcoholify itself to me.

haha "alcoholify" is that a new word??

Dubz

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:25 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
Lemon Grinner wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

haha "alcoholify" is that a new word??

Dubz

Great int it!! Just made it up there. aguzdr;ghrodghos I'm so fecking fucking bored.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:25 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

Does huzzar mean something else or is it just reference to the Polish army formation from the XVI century? ;P

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:25 PM Quote
Alcoholify - I like that word

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:28 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
Alcoholify - I like that word

me too!

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:30 PM Quote
I need to alcoholify myself through work tomorrow - it's going to be unnnnnbbbeeeaarrableeeeeeee. I sooooo don't want to go!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:34 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
I need to alcoholify myself through work tomorrow - it's going to be unnnnnbbbeeeaarrableeeeeeee. I sooooo don't want to go!

We all understand you completely.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:36 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
moominbadger wrote:

We all understand you completely.

Totally understand, I've knocked me melt in the past coupla months just so I can sit back for a week and a half, and even then it looks as if I'll have to pop in at some point during the hols.

Dubz

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:39 PM Quote
Ah, ta for the sympathy guys! I have to try and look down a microscope for a few hours tomorrow which is not good with a hangover. Who on earth goes for a bloody smear test at christmas, I ask yeh? There's some weirdos out there!

Lemon Grinner
Lemon Grinner Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:40 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:
Ah, ta for the sympathy guys! I have to try and look down a microscope for a few hours tomorrow which is not good with a hangover. Who on earth goes for a bloody smear test at christmas, I ask yeh? There's some weirdos out there!

Hahahaha I just spat my drink out there!!!
You study smear tests? What's that like as a job?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 10:41 PM Quote
moominbadger wrote:

One of the great lines in astenders was when Ethel asked Dot Cotton if she'd ever had one of those "Clergyical Sneer" tests, hahahahaha

Dubz

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:58 PM