Travis

This place has changed. Travis, London gig, s'il-vous-plait?
WePlantsAreHappyPlants
WePlantsAreHappyPlants Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 4:19 PM Quote
Dear Travis, dear Fran

Long time no see under my WePlants mask!
Now that I was living in London, I would expect to see you guys around town!
Forget Montreal, it doesn't matter...for now!

So, I still have sweet memories of millions of years ago when I was your groupie and would spend half of my days here!
The writing is going on....thank god creativity was brought to the human gender.
Fran you are still the cutest Brit I have met....what's with the English guys they are so prude, or they play rugby, one or the other, no middle, no poets.

I wish you all a happy tour, a merry Noel and a great year 2008. Hope to see you around again, in skin and bones I mean!

Happiness from the world of plants
Annie xxx

under my plant's umbrella
WePlantsAreHappyPlants
WePlantsAreHappyPlants Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 4:42 PM Quote

Re: This place has changed. Travis, London gig, s'il-vous-pl
MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 6:21 PM Quote
Hi,
I remember you from the old board. How are you? Nice to hear that you're still writing poems. Happy Xmas.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 6:56 PM Quote
Yay! Weplants! :D Good to hear from you!

Fran
Fran Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 10:24 PM Quote
hey Plants. What are you doing in London?

WePlantsAreHappyPlants
WePlantsAreHappyPlants Posted Sat 22 Dec, 2007 3:21 PM Quote
Hi everybody!

Yay, aw it makes me so happy that people remember me and my infamous ode to the ping-pong table poems!

Fran, I'm a French assistant in a secondary school. Although I've been ill and spent most of december watching Angelo's or Flight of th Conchords on tv!

It was such a dream for me to come here again for a while, however I have been really unlucky, but I don't have any regrets, I find this is the moment in my life where the fog on the road disappears, but remains in the background, just because it is pretty.

I would be so pleased to have the chance to see you guys before I return to Montreal in the summer. There, since I finished my m.a. in English lit, I will become an English language-literature teacher for A-levels. They are way more well behaved than the kids I have now in North London....
it's all good fun though. I just love seeing these kids literally run away from the classroom through the window, or say: IS IT?! to any affirmation, without any consideration of grammar. I feel like in the Gangster Paradise music video. It's still good fun.

I think it's a shame that most English people I meet don't understand why I'd want to be here, and express how they find things have gone from bad to worse. There is such a historical, cultural richness here. It is a trashy fairytale. Love it.

I'm heading to Paris tomorrow, I will be in Scotland for New Years'eve. Sounds like fun.

I actually came back here this week because i started talking to a friend about how this place influenced my ambitions, and how just the slight cool comments you made Fran on my 19-year-old wisedom back int he days gave me so much confidence. I think it's truly amazing to see how events unfold, how things influence you and basically how plants grow.

I'm writing on my experience here, I want it to be a graphic-poetry-novel book. I have been working on it for a year, on and off. I promise that in the future when it's finished you will get a signed copy. hehe (but serious hehe)

It is lovely to see your red name Fran, it is lovely to see all my good old cyber friends. I think this place, although is virtual, created some real consequences into the real world. I think this is all magical, and magic is welcome these days.

Oh please let me know as soon as there is a date for London, I don't see why there wouldn't be. I would like to shake your hand again, and thank you again for inspiring my goals.

Be planty, bebop, be poetry.

lots of amour
Annie xxx

RaZzZ
RaZzZ Posted Sun 23 Dec, 2007 9:00 AM Quote
WePlantsAreHappyPlants wrote:
Hi everybody!

Yay, aw it makes me so happy that people remember me and my infamous ode to the ping-pong table poems!

Fran, I'm a French assistant in a secondary school. Although I've been ill and spent most of december watching Angelo's or Flight of th Conchords on tv!

It was such a dream for me to come here again for a while, however I have been really unlucky, but I don't have any regrets, I find this is the moment in my life where the fog on the road disappears, but remains in the background, just because it is pretty.

I would be so pleased to have the chance to see you guys before I return to Montreal in the summer. There, since I finished my m.a. in English lit, I will become an English language-literature teacher for A-levels. They are way more well behaved than the kids I have now in North London....
it's all good fun though. I just love seeing these kids literally run away from the classroom through the window, or say: IS IT?! to any affirmation, without any consideration of grammar. I feel like in the Gangster Paradise music video. It's still good fun.

I think it's a shame that most English people I meet don't understand why I'd want to be here, and express how they find things have gone from bad to worse. There is such a historical, cultural richness here. It is a trashy fairytale. Love it.

I'm heading to Paris tomorrow, I will be in Scotland for New Years'eve. Sounds like fun.

I actually came back here this week because i started talking to a friend about how this place influenced my ambitions, and how just the slight cool comments you made Fran on my 19-year-old wisedom back int he days gave me so much confidence. I think it's truly amazing to see how events unfold, how things influence you and basically how plants grow.

I'm writing on my experience here, I want it to be a graphic-poetry-novel book. I have been working on it for a year, on and off. I promise that in the future when it's finished you will get a signed copy. hehe (but serious hehe)

It is lovely to see your red name Fran, it is lovely to see all my good old cyber friends. I think this place, although is virtual, created some real consequences into the real world. I think this is all magical, and magic is welcome these days.

Oh please let me know as soon as there is a date for London, I don't see why there wouldn't be. I would like to shake your hand again, and thank you again for inspiring my goals.

Be planty, bebop, be poetry.

lots of amour
Annie xxx

Heys Annie, i remember you too...
Pretty nice poetry xD

Are you in London?...
I´ll be in Witchurch Hans next summer. Is near from London (about 25 min in train)
Then, everybody is moving to Uk! =P

Fran, i´ll wish you tell us about a London gig, Altough i have a polaroid picture for you (do you remember the huge polaroid camera here in Mexico city?)

Hey Annie, do you have 19 years old? You´re younger than me xD
I love poetry, it´s so lovely...
Best Regards, hugs & Kisses.

And a big huge to Fran from Raziel (cheers man)

WePlantsAreHappyPlants
WePlantsAreHappyPlants Posted Sun 23 Dec, 2007 5:10 PM Quote
I wish!
I'm 25...oh...and a half....but once upon a time, I was 19. But things are much more interesting when they evolve in time.

Thanks, it's brilliant to see oldies from the board.
Aw I'm waiting for my Eurostar now...wonder if Paris will still be covered with random dog crap?
That's poetry too. Post-postmodern poetry.

Merry xmas!

WePlants

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sun 23 Dec, 2007 8:06 PM Quote
Hi everybody!
I find this is the moment in my life where the fog on the road disappears, but remains in the background, just because it is pretty.

What a lovely line. :) Good luck on your book then. I expect it will be serialised here exclusively before its release?

tob
tob Posted Wed 23 Jan, 2008 7:21 AM Quote
cool de te revoir ici. j'm'y sens comme un peu beaucoup perdu.

TALIA
TALIA Posted Fri 25 Jan, 2008 8:39 PM Quote

I think it's truly amazing to see how events unfold, how things influence you and basically how plants grow.

aww Annie, espero que no solamente crezcas sino que florezcas pronto :)
I'd like a signed copy of your book too!!!
hope evrything is going on well :)
cheers from Mexico mon chère amie!

flower_in_the_window
flower_in_the_window Posted Sat 26 Jan, 2008 6:24 PM Quote
Hey plants!
How are you!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:17 PM