Travis

Re: I scream, you scream...
Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 7:01 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Meridith wrote:
that's blasphemy! how can you say that?

Because it's TRUE! Due to some poor planning on my parents part, we went during New Year's Eve 2004, we were in Epcot. Spent 3 hours trying to get out of the funkin' parking lot. Then it took an hour to get back to the hotel. And then last year I had to go because our Marching Band was in the Citrus Bowl parade. Try carrying a freaking 20 lb brass tuba/ sousaphone in a FREAKIN' 2 MILE PARADE IN FREAKIN 90 DEGREE HEAT. And we did parade through magic kingdom as well, that was pretty cool. BUT we were in epcot for new years eve, and they started passing out noise makers... AT 7 FREAKIN PM WITH 5 HOURS TO GO. Needless to say, i wanted to kill myself by the end of the night.

oh, sorry to hear that. You were in the marching band? Cool! I just did an illustration of a marching band.

Well, all that probably wouldn't have happened at Disneyland in CA... It's better there.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 7:02 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
ok i got some catching up to do i think...lol apparantly some video has surfaced?? lol

i forgot about nightiming on the board here! (someone please catch the coconut records reference!!)

got home from class early tonight! but i gotta go take a shower...and my mom is on my ass about getting off the computer....eff.

Yes, I dug up a photo of you showing off your Orlando Bloom cut out. Har har.
Or shall I say... argh!

Yes, I get the Coconut Records reference

If it makes you feel any better, I have two equally embarassing videos of myself... well, my voice, that I posted on the thread.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 7:02 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
btw...JULI! te dije que tu ingles es buenisimo!!!

good night boardie pals!!

Night goosey! Nice to see ya for a minute. :)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 7:02 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Meridith wrote:

Because it's TRUE! Due to some poor planning on my parents part, we went during New Year's Eve 2004, we were in Epcot. Spent 3 hours trying to get out of the funkin' parking lot. Then it took an hour to get back to the hotel. And then last year I had to go because our Marching Band was in the Citrus Bowl parade. Try carrying a freaking 20 lb brass tuba/ sousaphone in a FREAKIN' 2 MILE PARADE IN FREAKIN 90 DEGREE HEAT. And we did parade through magic kingdom as well, that was pretty cool. BUT we were in epcot for new years eve, and they started passing out noise makers... AT 7 FREAKIN PM WITH 5 HOURS TO GO. Needless to say, i wanted to kill myself by the end of the night.

oh, sorry to hear that. You were in the marching band? Cool! I just did an illustration of a marching band.

Well, all that probably wouldn't have happened at Disneyland in CA... It's better there.

Yep, all 4 years. Played Flute, Piccolo, then switched to Tuba junior year.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 7:05 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
ok i got some catching up to do i think...lol apparantly some video has surfaced?? lol

i forgot about nightiming on the board here! (someone please catch the coconut records reference!!)

got home from class early tonight! but i gotta go take a shower...and my mom is on my ass about getting off the computer....eff.

Yes, I dug up a photo of you showing off your Orlando Bloom cut out. Har har.
Or shall I say... argh!

Yes, I get the Coconut Records reference

If it makes you feel any better, I have two equally embarassing videos of myself... well, my voice, that I posted on the thread.

k- Lauren...it really isn't that bad! no need for embarassment.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 7:08 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Meridith wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Meridith wrote:

Yep, all 4 years. Played Flute, Piccolo, then switched to Tuba junior year.

That's very cool! That you play tuba I mean.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 7:09 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
btw...JULI! te dije que tu ingles es buenisimo!!!

good night boardie pals!!

Gracias por el cumplido, Goosey. Igual yo sé que no xD

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 7:10 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:

Haha.. no they weren't. just trying to make the girls feel better. But I knew Nora had dark hair. I've seen the videos for WTRY and Sing, and I've seen the More Than Us DVD. But Clay had very blonde hair so... I don't know, I just asked. But I laugh everytime Fran points to me in the video and says, "You're not Swedish."

So since it's friday, I think tomorrow morning before I go to work, I'm going to indulge myself with a trip to lamar's donuts... hmmmm.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 7:16 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Meridith wrote:

Haha.. no they weren't. just trying to make the girls feel better. But I knew Nora had dark hair. I've seen the videos for WTRY and Sing, and I've seen the More Than Us DVD. But Clay had very blonde hair so... I don't know, I just asked. But I laugh everytime Fran points to me in the video and says, "You're not Swedish."

So since it's friday, I think tomorrow morning before I go to work, I'm going to indulge myself with a trip to lamar's donuts... hmmmm.

don't know what Lamar's donuts are, but donuts...yum! Alright, I'm heading out. nice chatting with ya!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 7:17 AM Quote

Been gone doing homework...will try to respond to as many things as possible:

HAHA. You're not Swedish! Lol

Juli-you're english is great! You don't want to hear me butcher spanish even though I took it for 5 years. However, I like to think I can read it well.

Never been to Disneyworld, but Disneyland is pretty overrated. Crowded, ridiculously overpriced food and souvenirs, waiting 2 hours in line for one ride!

And hi/bye Goosey!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 7:19 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Meridith wrote:

Aww, thanks for trying to make me feel better :o)

I'm going to bed now... it's 4.20 in the morning here...
Ahhh... vacations!! :oP
See you guys later!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 7:23 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Never been to Disneyworld, but Disneyland is pretty overrated. Crowded, ridiculously overpriced food and souvenirs, waiting 2 hours in line for one ride!

THANK YOU! So overpriced... Awww everyone bailed... you there NoCal buddy?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 7:33 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:

Juli-you're english is great! You don't want to hear me butcher spanish even though I took it for 5 years. However, I like to think I can read it well.

Aww, thank you! I stopped taking classes years ago, so it's very out of use! And I have this weird accent haha.
I'd love to hear your spanish :o)

Now for real, good night everyone!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 7:53 PM Quote

Ok, I've watched those videos and Meridith was right, there's nothing embarrasing there :o)
But the "you're not Swedish" part was so funny! Lol.

nats
nats Posted Fri 30 Nov, 2007 8:07 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Jesus, I'm finding all of these videos of boardies...

Here's one of Goosey:

MTV CRIBS: Goosey editon.

And then the one of HULI:

MTV CRIBS: HULI editon

nice videos "Huli" and goosey :)

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:21 PM