Travis

Re: Anaheim, CA - 24Nov07
heich
heich Posted Tue 27 Nov, 2007 8:27 PM Quote
FranFlower wrote:
heich wrote:
well, i will appreciate if somebody can answer my question about the poster =)

I bought a tour poster at the Oslo-gig back in October. Took a picture for you :)

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/9632/img0063ri6.th.jpg
(click the image to make it bigger)

Thanks a lot =D

I guess the tour poster from europe is different from the one they were selling at Canada and the US because a friend of mine told me that the dates and cities appeared on it. (not just the EUROPE, S. AMERICA thing)

alramon13
alramon13 Posted Tue 27 Nov, 2007 10:20 PM Quote
californiagirl wrote:
The only annoying bit was this teeny twat trying to push her way to the barrier through the WHOLE gig.

Was she the blonde chick at the edge of stage left???(Dougie's side) that was going absolutely nuts (flapping her arms around like a mad dwarf...oh hell) during Maximo Park and then continuing on to Travis?

Maximo Park???? That band bored me to tears and i won't get into the complex review of cutdowns and explain to you what i thought was wrong with the band...oh well...opening acts???...okay makes you appreciate the headliners even more...but did they have to play 50 minutes...fuck man, i was dieing, especially due to the fact that i was stone cold sober...well sober for me and i refuse to drink alone. Els and D wasn't drinking, so there you go. One drink at dinner and one drink inside the venue.

Well i didn't really have to drink because i had the ultimate high. What an unbelievable set!!! I am so glad we made the trek to SoCal for this. It was a pleasant surprise and major shock. They kept throwing em at us. D and I were up in the balcony...i wasn't in the mood to fight a crowd. I had major obstructive view, but we had loads of screens up there and i was just all around thankful i was there.

Mel i could hear you yelling out Els' name. I was laughing up there.

I am happy i was sober during this show cause god knows i was lit beyond belief at the San Francisco show. Some dude that said he was in the English Marine's tried to get me to throw a punch at him before Travis came on. First off, are there really English Marine's and especially marine's that say he is a navy seal or somesort of naval officer and then says that he took one in the leg in the Iraq. Uh excuse me, but why and how the hell would a naval officer be doing in the fucking desert. ahhahahaha

FranFlower
FranFlower Posted Tue 27 Nov, 2007 10:58 PM Quote
heich wrote:
FranFlower wrote:
heich wrote:
well, i will appreciate if somebody can answer my question about the poster =)

I bought a tour poster at the Oslo-gig back in October. Took a picture for you :)

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/9632/img0063ri6.th.jpg
(click the image to make it bigger)

Thanks a lot =D

I guess the tour poster from europe is different from the one they were selling at Canada and the US because a friend of mine told me that the dates and cities appeared on it. (not just the EUROPE, S. AMERICA thing)

Ooh, shame they didn't have that version over here then.. They also had a t-shirt with the same picture on it, but they were sold out of all smaller sizes. I really wanted one of those.. Fran wore it when I met him :)

http://www.travisonline.com/archive/pictures/f34adb2dc44453a2338e5e1f84434ada.jpg

They did not have those shirts with lots of smaller pictures of the band on it in Oslo. I see they had them in the states.. Hmm, I might have to try and get my hands on one of those in Glasgow then.. :)

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 6:02 AM