Travis

Re: Why does it always rain on me?? I guess I know why...
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 5:01 AM Quote
Haha, this thread gets more random by the minute xD
It's so funny...

minsidesoutside_lds
minsidesoutside_lds Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 5:26 AM Quote
Closer2MyEyes wrote:
Hey hi!

If we keep analyzing the song we find that just after “why does it always rain on me”, it follows “is it because I lied when I was seventeen?” what looks too “Freudian” (may I say).

Well, Freud said that many things that affect our “psyche” comes from some “issue” happened in the past and most of them happen to happen in a rainy day.

Now, as the song seems to tell us that the writer (i.e. Fran Healy) is “facing blue”, it would be a nice question if we ask: “what does prevent you from sleeping? What is bothering you?”

So, Fran, if you can hear me… my question is: “Could you tell us what make you write this song?” Thanks in advance ;)

Take care,
Lucho.

Hey, brother... (he's my brother Luis, actually) try not to bother Fran, first. He might be sleepin well now, you know. I guess you're trying to find out what happened to Fran when he was seventeen, you tricky (as you did to me as elder brother) :D
And...that "if you can hear me" sounds like you were beggin to God, man! slow down :D
(jocking part, don't take seriously and if you do, talk to me we're metres of distance jajaj!! and in spanish would be better for me)

Finally, the point that really interest me would be what do YOU feel when you listen that part or this or that song... don't care about Fraud, let it be

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 5:59 AM Quote
Lucho is your brother?
Things you find out on a messageboard!

Xgirl
Xgirl Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 6:13 AM Quote
tun tun tun *suspense music*

minsidesoutside_lds
minsidesoutside_lds Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 6:14 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
Lucho is your brother?

yeap, here we go...
i found out the other week (if i hadn't seen him peepin the page that day, i would never realize... :P )

Closer2MyEyes
Closer2MyEyes Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 6:15 AM Quote
minsidesoutside_lds wrote:
Closer2MyEyes wrote:
Hey hi!

If we keep analyzing the song we find that just after “why does it always rain on me”, it follows “is it because I lied when I was seventeen?” what looks too “Freudian” (may I say).

Well, Freud said that many things that affect our “psyche” comes from some “issue” happened in the past and most of them happen to happen in a rainy day.

Now, as the song seems to tell us that the writer (i.e. Fran Healy) is “facing blue”, it would be a nice question if we ask: “what does prevent you from sleeping? What is bothering you?”

So, Fran, if you can hear me… my question is: “Could you tell us what make you write this song?” Thanks in advance ;)

Take care,
Lucho.

Hey, brother... (he's my brother Luis, actually) try not to bother Fran, first. He might be sleepin well now, you know. I guess you're trying to find out what happened to Fran when he was seventeen, you tricky (as you did to me as elder brother) :D
And...that "if you can hear me" sounds like you were beggin to God, man! slow down :D
(jocking part, don't take seriously and if you do, talk to me we're metres of distance jajaj!! and in spanish would be better for me)

Finally, the point that really interest me would be what do YOU feel when you listen that part or this or that song... don't care about Fraud, let it be

Well, well, this is going out of “thread”...!
LDS, you should have post your message concerning the “selfishness” of “your elder brother” on “random acts of selfishness”.
Besides, shouldn't you be studying, Ld's? (as I should be too, LOL)

Haha, this thread gets more random by the minute xD
It's so funny...

You’re perfectly and utterly right! LOL

Take care,
Lucho (the “disguised” brother of LD’S)

(PS: Ld's, if you wanna quarrel, please in private, and fighting in box rings, thanks! LOL)

minsidesoutside_lds
minsidesoutside_lds Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 6:25 AM Quote
here in Argentina we had an expression of suspense or shocking news:

"CHAN!!!.... LLUUUVIA DE CHANES!!!" :o

lluvia de chanes: would be in english "a storm of CHANs" as it gets too shocking

Okis, i'm going to bedy... sleep well everyone! see you tomorrow (or tryin to, because i have an exam)

God Bless everyone! (this salute was from a film.. i can't remember.. which one.. mmmmm sleepinnn,,,,)

Closer2MyEyes
Closer2MyEyes Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 6:29 AM Quote
here in Argentina we had an expression of suspense or shocking news:

"CHAN!!!.... LLUUUVIA DE CHANES!!!" :o

lluvia de chanes: would be in english "a storm of CHANs" as it gets too shocking

Okis, i'm going to bedy... sleep well everyone! see you tomorrow (or tryin to, because i have an exam)

God Bless everyone! (this salute was from a film.. i can't remember.. which one.. mmmmm sleepinnn,,,,)

Good luck for tomorrow! (Or should I say: "God Bless you tomorrow!"?
;) joke ;)

Your beloved brother (in blood) LOL

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 3:22 PM Quote
Haha, good luck today Lour!!!!!! :o)

inwhitelight
inwhitelight Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 4:03 PM Quote
Lucho is your brother?

yeap, here we go...
i found out the other week (if i hadn't seen him peepin the page that day, i would never realize... :P )

hahahaha oh my god, this is sooo funny!

to this point i would say: KATRINA DE CHANES! xDD

super good luck on you exam! ^^ although by now it's probably over :P

minsidesoutside_lds
minsidesoutside_lds Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 5:23 PM Quote
juajaja!! katrina en serio!

gracias por las luckies!!! (incluido a mi hermano), todavia las necesito porque rindo a las 5 pm :o

espero terminar bien el año, que no veo la hora

GD Bless you, everyone!!

Xgirl
Xgirl Posted Fri 23 Nov, 2007 10:36 PM Quote
Bueno, son las 4:35pm hora de México DF, y 3 horas menos que alla, me imagino ya terminaste el examen, ¿Cómo te fue? espero que muy bien

^_^

minsidesoutside_lds
minsidesoutside_lds Posted Sat 24 Nov, 2007 2:13 AM Quote
Xgirl wrote:
Bueno, son las 4:35pm hora de México DF, y 3 horas menos que alla, me imagino ya terminaste el examen, ¿Cómo te fue? espero que muy bien

^_^

Holaa Ü (no sé tu nombre..) now, time for spanglish

I've already came home finalmente!!... exausta, too much... teoría, práctica a ful me tomaron!
Encima I was 5 minutos delayed because the subway suddenly got stuck (machines problems) ... así que i was running all over buenos aires para hacer el exam jajaj
And when I arrived, no air left, thirsty and needing to pee! imposible... no time for bathroom… :D
Bueno gracias a Dios then I forgot that and started el exam… I hope it’s ok though :D
Pero believe me hoy I said NOOOOO.. WHY DOES IT ALWAYS RAIIIN ON MEEE!!! y not as a question :P

Saludos!! Y gracias por acordarte!! :) éxitos en lo tuyo

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 24 Nov, 2007 4:03 AM Quote
JAJAJAJAJAJA!! Me mató el spanglissshh xDDD

Al menos ya te lo sacaste de encima Lour!
De qué era?

Xgirl
Xgirl Posted Sat 24 Nov, 2007 5:22 AM Quote
amé tu spanglish minsidesoutside_lds (te llamas Lourdes??), mi nombre es Alexandra :)

es desesperante cuando el mundo conspira para que el estrés esté a punto de matarnos hehe

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:02 PM