Travis

odd dreams thread
Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 9:47 PM Quote
any body ever had weird dreams? ive had a few mainly with carla bonner in them where we are married n stuff like that ive also had sum where sumbody been chasing me trying to kill me!!! am i going mad or does this happen to everyone haha!!

Re: odd dreams thread
Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 9:48 PM Quote
and other 1 with travis in it where they came to my front door n popped in for a chat!!

Andrew
Andrew Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 9:58 PM Quote
No I frequently have dreams where I'm trying to kill you

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 10:01 PM Quote
oh really youd have a job trying

Andrew
Andrew Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 10:03 PM Quote
Hence why I keep having them

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 10:05 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:
No I frequently have dreams where I'm trying to kill you

i just love your humour

Els*
Els* Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 10:06 PM Quote
lisa and i were talking about dreams yesterday. she said she woke up because she was dreaming about something and thrashing her head back and forth. so i said at least you don't punch at things in your sleep. i suppose i shouldn't talk too much about that because i woke up this morning punching in my sleep. i throw a mean punch.

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 10:08 PM Quote
dreams are supposed to have hidden meanings, but i never remember mine longer than about 5 seconds after i'm up,

Travis Rocker
Travis Rocker Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 10:09 PM Quote
Els* wrote:
lisa and i were talking about dreams yesterday. she said she woke up because she was dreaming about something and thrashing her head back and forth. so i said at least you don't punch at things in your sleep. i suppose i shouldn't talk too much about that because i woke up this morning punching in my sleep. i throw a mean punch.

lol i wouldnt like to b on the end of that ouch thats gotta hurt

Els*
Els* Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 10:17 PM Quote
yeah it hurts when you punch into the wall. that'll wake you up. so much for being a superhero. i should learn to fly. :p

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 10:19 PM Quote
Els* wrote:

I had a girlfried once who punched me one night in her sleep, I shook her to tell her and as she woke up arms flailing she poked me in the eye !!

Els*
Els* Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 10:25 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
I had a girlfried once who punched me one night in her sleep, I shook her to tell her and as she woke up arms flailing she poked me in the eye !!

lol

better eat some spinach before trying that again

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/0/05/Popeye-a-date-to-skate.jpg

Travis STAR
Travis STAR Posted Wed 30 May, 2007 10:39 PM Quote
I'm always having freaky dreams....I wake my boyfriend up wining in my sleep. Usually when I'm cold and have no duvet, so he tucks me up again ahhhh that's love for ya!! Haha :)

I have loads of dreams where I'm pregnant, which is very worrying :s

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:22 AM