Travis

San Francisco, CA - 20Nov07
MemphisQueen
MemphisQueen Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 9:33 AM Quote
Hey guys, No video allowed tonight (the bouncer was a camera nazi!). So I got nothin to share unfortunately. If anyone else was able to stealth, please post the link here!

3 times made it into the set again; so i'll give it a whirl tomorrow in LA if they keep it in.

Since I have no video, here's the pics so far from this tour:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=iq47p0n.4igkza0f&Uy=1uqp0&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=823930416106_566974845503

(I think that link will work without being signed in as me! SFO is uploading as we speak.)

And here's the ones from this past summer. I haven't organized and cleaned them up yet but it might kill some time at work on the day before thanksgiving if you're bored....

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=iq47p0n.836vguxb&Uy=5c8zlx&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0

Re: San Francisco, CA - 20Nov07
mr sifter
mr sifter Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 10:03 AM Quote
hmm. didn't realize how much i'd missed them. was like home. there are many bands whose music and aesthetic i relate to more now but there has never been a band that elicits a genuine contentment like the travs. to make it truly disgusting, they still manage to give the warm n'fuzzies like nothing else. and they're so entwined in many memories from my early 20s that it was sorta hefty seeing them again. ah. anyway. enough of that. it was just nice.

californiagirl
californiagirl Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 2:48 PM Quote
Kim, you were there! We miss each other once again.

Had a great time as always. Stuck to the set list, but it was great to hear some of the stuff from 12 Memories I hadn't heard since early 2004!

Had a great spot in between Fran and Dougie and a lot of fun dancing and jumping around. They all came out after and were lovely as ever.

Looking forward to Anaheim on Saturday...and Glasgow in December! Weeee.

californiagirl
californiagirl Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 3:03 PM Quote
BTW, setlist for the night:
Selfish Jean
Eyes Wide open
WTRY
Love Will Come Thru
Re-Offender
As You Are
My Eyes
Pipe Dreams
Beautiful Occupation
Side
Driftwood
Good Feeling
Closer
Sing
AIWDIR
TURN

Encore
Flowers In The Window
Three Times & You Lose
WDIAROM

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 3:22 PM Quote
it was a great show , re offender I didn't expect . Seems to me they love that room .

I like how they went shoe shopping in their off time

oasisbraves
oasisbraves Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 6:35 PM Quote
The show kicked ass last night. We stayed after outside til about 12:30 and met the band..(again)....they signed my poster and chatted.

Such a great show...and probly the most FAN friendly band around. It's truly an honor to see their show. They are so nice...they treat you like old friends..

Kudos Travis for doing it AGAIN...come back to SF anytime. Thank you for not forgetting America. Even if radio doesnt play your music...WE THE FANS care and will continue to support you...

Oasisbraves
Matt Berliner

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 8:19 PM Quote
actualy my first time hanging out and waitting for them but they all MADE A POINT of greeting everyone which was uber cool, great jesture to the fans I thought . They had thrown down , sweat city , earlier and I expected them to cut out .

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 8:44 PM Quote
Amazing show. It was awesome meeting the guys afterwards-they are so kind to make sure that each fan gets an autograph/picture. And even more amazing that they carry on a conversation with you and are geniunely interested in what you have to say...I don't think there is any other band out there that can top this. It was fun meeting you boardies-Ric and heyjude and apparently there were a few others out there, but we didn't know it. I didn't know we weren't suppossed to video-my friend recorded "20" unplugged and the sound on it came out perfect. I will post it later! Cheers. Hope to see the guys back in SF soon.

oasisbraves
oasisbraves Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 9:33 PM Quote
Linday...I agree it was an amazing show...its so cool that they talk for so long about whatever you want. They have been like that from the start...they are so humble and never forget the fans. They are the best at that.

heyjude
heyjude Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 9:37 PM Quote
californiagirl wrote:
BTW, setlist for the night...

were you the lucky one who got fran's guitar pick and the set list?

lucky!!

Re: Travis- Yeah! Festival in Argentina - audio
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 10:48 PM Quote
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! muchas muchas gracias ^__^

lo diria en mas idiomas pero ni idea
xD

edit , board gremlin strikes again

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 10:53 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:
californiagirl wrote:
BTW, setlist for the night...

were you the lucky one who got fran's guitar pick and the set list?

lucky!!

Lol, but you got Fran's sweat-drenched towel!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 11:05 PM Quote
oh man, it sounds like you guys had so much fun!!! Jude...you got Fran's towel?! Can't wait to see pics!!!

heyjude
heyjude Posted Wed 21 Nov, 2007 11:42 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
oh man, it sounds like you guys had so much fun!!! Jude...you got Fran's towel?! Can't wait to see pics!!!

fran's towel actually fell smack on ric. i only caught a corner of it, but ric was very generous to give it to me.

it worked very well in my favor that ric doesn't care for another man's sweat :-)

still have to take a pic of it. will post soon!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 22 Nov, 2007 12:19 AM Quote
I was going to ask the stage hand for Dougie's towel, but then he started to wipe the floor with it...

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:08 PM