Travis

most unstable board.. EVAR.
audrey
audrey Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 10:37 PM Quote
im going fucking insane over here trying to reply to posts. so instead, ill make my own and be a jerk about it. hahaha.

im down for helping organize a boardie meeting. if anyone would like to further discuss this on a platform that is faster than a 56k modem, please email me at audrey.harrod @ gmail.com.

Re: most unstable board.. EVAR.
megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 10:42 PM Quote
Weird, it's all ok for me today...

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 10:52 PM Quote
shouldn't you be busy in the kitchen with a turkey ???

audrey
audrey Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 10:53 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
shouldn't you be busy in the kitchen with a turkey ???

oh yeah. i totally eat meat. :P

audrey
audrey Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 10:54 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Weird, it's all ok for me today...

thats what i mean. one second its fine, the next im waiting for it to even load so i can comment! :/

mayfly
mayfly Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 10:54 PM Quote
For me, accessing travisonline is extremely slow these days. It's the slowest website in the whole internet. Does it happen only to me?

audrey
audrey Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 10:58 PM Quote
mayfly wrote:
For me, accessing travisonline is extremely slow these days. It's the slowest website in the whole internet. Does it happen only to me?

no. i shake my fists at the internet gods daily because of this reason.

okay, so maybe not. but it really is slow lately. twt said their host is a load of crap. i hope its fixed soon!

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 11:33 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
im going fucking insane over here trying to reply to posts. so instead, ill make my own and be a jerk about it. hahaha.

im down for helping organize a boardie meeting. if anyone would like to further discuss this on a platform that is faster than a 56k modem, please email me at audrey.harrod @ gmail.com.

Well, there is one old relic I can resurrect. It is an ancient place that offers shelter to boardies in times when travisonline fails to deliver. And no, it isn't on myspace. The place I speak of was established in the era of the previous messageboard, offering itself as grounds on which boardies discuss the organization and politics of the official forum.

I bring forth, the TMA Forum! It, er, didn't really take off. But, utilised properly, I believe it will pose as an invaluable asset to our humble community. All I have to make you lot believe is that it’s an absolute privilege to be a member of the Travis Messageboard Association. Which…it is! Indeed! Sign up – it’s free! (batteries not included, terms and conditions apply). Didn’t catch that link? Here it is again!

Oh, and all bow down to the TMA official flag.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/Jearoon/MB/TMA.png

I’m thinking of redesigning it though. I’m thinking red. With a big yellow Travis T-star, and maybe a hammer and sickle. I don’t know where I get these ingenious ideas from…

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 11:34 PM Quote
p.s. - you don't get any of this dumb double posting over on TMA...

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:05 PM