Travis

Jaffa cakes
angelamcdade
angelamcdade Posted Mon 19 Nov, 2007 7:05 PM Quote
Brilliant gig at the crystal ballroom last night. It's a great venue for a concert....a bit like the Barrowlands only fancier. The last song on the sprung dance floor was wild...most exercise i've had all week. I brought a box of Jaffa cakes for the band...I wonder if they got them!?! Gave them to one of the 'event staff'' so hopefully he didn't snaffle them himself. Thought it might make them feel more at home between that and the low rainy sky! It was great to see them live after years of never managing to get to a concert. Cheers!

Re: Jaffa cakes
TALIA
TALIA Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 5:43 AM Quote
lol, that was a cool idea to gave them jaffa cakes ;)
glad to hear you had fun :)

MemphisQueen
MemphisQueen Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 8:24 AM Quote
hahahaha. i brought some back with me from the UK this week too. gave them to them in vancouver. so it sounds like they're getting their fill.

i dont really get it. i don't think they're all that tasty. i much prefer an oreo (or seven) with some milk, but they don't have oreos over there. seems like childhood blasphemy if you ask me.

moominbadger
moominbadger Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 1:35 PM Quote
MemphisQueen wrote:
hahahaha. i brought some back with me from the UK this week too. gave them to them in vancouver. so it sounds like they're getting their fill.

i dont really get it. i don't think they're all that tasty. i much prefer an oreo (or seven) with some milk, but they don't have oreos over there. seems like childhood blasphemy if you ask me.

What? Jaffa cakes are wonderful! Oreos are...well they're ok but nothhing to write home about!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 3:57 PM Quote
I don't get it either. I've never tasted one, but I can't imagine chocolate and orange together. Bllahhh. Oreos on the other hand....

Dougie says in his profile that he doesn't like Jaffa Cakes. "art. music. not jaffa cakes though."
I may be wrong, but I think I read somewhere that Fran is off sugar.

But hey, it's the thought that counts!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:14 PM