Travis

Re: Boardies in dreams
lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 1:16 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I dreamed of Goosey last night.

She came to Buenos Aires and was staying at my home for three days. We were with a lot of people (I have no idea who they were, but apparently they were our friends) and we had to cross this little river. And I picked up from the ground two things (like silver cylinders) with flowers marked on them.
After that we were in this weird velvet room and Travis were there. And I ate one of those things with flowers (!) and from the other one I took out a check for 2200 dollars. Dougie told me that it was a legend that the one who found those silver cylinders would win that money. Very gracefully I answered that I had eaten the other one :oP. I told Goosey that I was going to save the money for our trip to Scotland. Then some woman (from social services -?!) came in and wanted to steal the check, but Goosey hit her with a glass of Margarita (????) and told her she was her cousin. So everything was fine and we all went to have a drink in the velvet room, with the woman, Goosey and the lovely boys of Travis, of course.

Haha that is a great dream Juli!

P.S. Sorry I missed you last night, right after I asked if anyone was around I left. :O Whoops. Lol.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 21 Dec, 2007 1:21 AM Quote
Haha, that's alright. It was very late here anyway :oP

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 6:53 PM Quote
boardies involved : Edel and KnittingMary

The story takes place in Copenhagen and i'm in a ferry on my way to a trip abroad - my mum and my dad show up to convince me to stay for a while in the city.
After a long argument i give in and follow them home.
On the way i write Edel a message on the pavement with a wee chalk : "Edel, meet me at 156 Aleksander Strasse".
When we get home i discover the appartment and although my mum looks exactly like my real mum, my dad is totally different and is an art dealer.
Our place is huge and filled with antiques.
Then i go for a walk to discover the city since i've never seen it and all streets are very narrow, buildings are old but well maintained and what strikes me the most is the abundance of restaurants of all kind.
I start rushing around looking for a clothes shop and find none !
Finally i spot a bookstore and feel relieved to see something else than bloody restaurants !
The book store turns into some sort of department store with many levels and all kind of stuff.
I'm looking for a piece of clothing for my niece and find these beautiful knitted garments. I ask the sales girl "are they from Mary" and she snaps "oh no ! these are locally made with reindeer skin patches".
Then i look for postcards when someone has a go at me and says all french people are assholes.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 26 Dec, 2007 7:25 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
boardies involved : Edel and KnittingMary

The story takes place in Copenhagen and i'm in a ferry on my way to a trip abroad - my mum and my dad show up to convince me to stay for a while in the city.
After a long argument i give in and follow them home.
On the way i write Edel a message on the pavement with a wee chalk : "Edel, meet me at 156 Aleksander Strasse".
When we get home i discover the appartment and although my mum looks exactly like my real mum, my dad is totally different and is an art dealer.
Our place is huge and filled with antiques.
Then i go for a walk to discover the city since i've never seen it and all streets are very narrow, buildings are old but well maintained and what strikes me the most is the abundance of restaurants of all kind.
I start rushing around looking for a clothes shop and find none !
Finally i spot a bookstore and feel relieved to see something else than bloody restaurants !
The book store turns into some sort of department store with many levels and all kind of stuff.
I'm looking for a piece of clothing for my niece and find these beautiful knitted garments. I ask the sales girl "are they from Mary" and she snaps "oh no ! these are locally made with reindeer skin patches".
Then i look for postcards when someone has a go at me and says all french people are assholes.

Lol! Such a weird dream!
Poor reindeers! xD

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 28 Dec, 2007 8:03 PM Quote
plenty of boardies dream here !!!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 8:53 PM Quote
I had a very weird dream last night.
It was like a boardies meeting, each of us was in a room that looked like a changing room, with yellow courtins as doors. There were like two lines of changing rooms, facing each other. Suddenly, people started to get killed at the back (?!). Guiso (Yulia Nox) told me she suspected that Lemon Grinner was the killer xDD. I was quite worried because she was in the changing room next to mine lol. Then we all went out (apparently we were in London -never been there in real life, but it looked very strange in my dream) and bought stuff (I bought vinyls and picked one to send to Goosey, I was happy hahaha). Then it started to get dark so we all gathered at a bus stop to return "home" (the place with the changing rooms). As we waited for the bus, someone said that the killer had been cought, it was a very tall man that apparently was a lurker here, had a nickname and everything but I can't remember.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 9:00 PM Quote
These are so funny. This is one of my favorite threads now. Reindeer skin patches! Oh my!
Killer Lurkers. That would be bad, too.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 9:02 PM Quote
It was like a boardies meeting, each of us was in a room that looked like a changing room, with yellow courtins as doors. There were like two lines of changing rooms, facing each other. Suddenly, people started to get killed at the back (?!). Guiso (Yulia Nox) told me she suspected that Lemon Grinner was the killer xDD. I was quite worried because she was in the changing room next to mine lol. Then we all went out (apparently we were in London -never been there in real life, but it looked very strange in my dream) and bought stuff (I bought vinyls and picked one to send to Goosey, I was happy hahaha). Then it started to get dark so we all gathered at a bus stop to return "home" (the place with the changing rooms). As we waited for the bus, someone said that the killer had been cought, it was a very tall man that apparently was a lurker here, had a nickname and everything but I can't remember.

the naked boardie ???

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 9:02 PM Quote

LOL...i take it this was the dream that started off as a nightmare? i'm sorry i didn't remember to ask you the details sooner! i'm so forgetful!

p.s. thanks for the vinyl! i love it! haha

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 9:13 PM Quote
Haha, I don't know! Maybe he was the naked boardie! xD.

It was another dream I think, but I can't remember the other one, so don't worry hahaha.
I'm glad you're enjoying your invisible vinyl!!! Carefully selected just for you! xD

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 9:16 PM Quote

It was another dream I think, but I can't remember the other one, so don't worry hahaha.
I'm glad you're enjoying your invisible vinyl!!! Carefully selected just for you! xD

Juliette if i were you i'd drop Goosey from my dreams - she means trouble

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 9:37 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Hahaha, I hadn't thought of that. You're right xD. I don't know why she wasn't in that meeting, everybody seemed to be there.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 9:56 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

lol no one's complained yet! ;P

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 10:27 PM Quote

I only dream of one woman... She knows who she is!!!

Dubz

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Wed 02 Jan, 2008 10:28 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I only dream of one woman... She knows who she is!!!

Dubz

the queen ?

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:04 PM