Travis

One Night @ Monterrey Soundcheck mp3
TRAVIS MEXICO
TRAVIS MEXICO Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 1:12 AM Quote
Here you have part of the soundcheck i recorded a few hours before the show, the quality is not the best but you can listen to it pretty well. I`ve got to say that the venue is located inside a park so you might listen some laughs or people passing by, even some birds if you listen carefully lol

The guys rehearsed it several times (it was the first time they played it so that explains why they did it that way). I have other files with One Night on them but these ones sound better. They also made the soundcheck for Selfish Jean, Eyes Wide Open, Battleships and Closer but i guess you might not be as much as interested as for One Night.

http://rapidshare.com/files/69091035/onenight.rar.html

Re: One Night @ Monterrey Soundcheck mp3
anace
anace Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 1:20 AM Quote
Thanks for that!!

Mm yo llegue tarde y venia entrando al parque y escuchaba One Night a lo lejos y me puse como loca a cantar. Eso quiere decir que te vi en la fila pero no sabia quien eras... mm quien eras? :P

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 1:25 AM Quote
Thankssss!!! I'll listen to it when I get back home :o)

TRAVIS MEXICO
TRAVIS MEXICO Posted Mon 12 Nov, 2007 6:51 AM Quote
anace wrote:
Thanks for that!!

Mm yo llegue tarde y venia entrando al parque y escuchaba One Night a lo lejos y me puse como loca a cantar. Eso quiere decir que te vi en la fila pero no sabia quien eras... mm quien eras? :P

No pero yo no estaba en la fila. Estaba sentado en una banca de esas que estaban por los contenedores cerca del horno. Me quedé a grabarlo y escucharlo ahí pero ya luego me fui a comer y regresé unas horas después. =P

_hugo_
_hugo_ Posted Tue 13 Nov, 2007 6:57 PM Quote

delia_moz
delia_moz Posted Wed 14 Nov, 2007 8:48 PM Quote
Muchas Gracias
(:

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:17 AM