ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 9:58 AM Quote
Here's the link to all of the photos:

Travis w/ Maximo Park @ The Moore

Re: Seattle Show
Peter76
Peter76 Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 2:18 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

* Does anyone remember what Fran said before AIWTDIR? It had something to do with U16, because I was constantly shouting it. He addressed my request, but didn't play it. Oh well, maybe next time

Fran said something about them being older and how singing U-16 would get them arrested.....

Quote:
* Lack of audience participation during WDIAROM. Very disappointing. Me and MemphisQueen were the only ones Pogo-ing at the front. I think Sandy said she was where she was standing.

If you look to the right where the ground speakers were you would've seen me pogo-ing up and down like a madman. ;)

Quote:
Here are some photos I'm not going to upload onto the archive, but they're boardie action... and some of my singles. :) Enjoy!

ahh, so you're the one with the big fancy camera! I caught that.

SamuraiSandy wrote:
BTW...in our group picture with Fran, does anyone know who the guy in the front with the leather jacket is? I'm pretty sure he's not a boardie, and just snuck in!! (Really sorry if I'm wrong...)

I just met him that night and he told me he was an old-timer on the boards.

Oh, and WHAT an incredible show that was. Seminal even.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 2:44 PM Quote
I asked that guy as well....he said he hasn't been on in a couple of months....get on here and identify yourself!

Well, my videos for both Seattle and Portland turned out even better than I could have imagined, but it will take a while for me to re-size, edit, etc. and get on YouTube...hopefully by tomorrow.

I'll start a separate pics/videos thread for each of those shows as soon as my Seattle pics finish loading.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 3:01 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
I asked that guy as well....he said he hasn't been on in a couple of months....get on here and identify yourself!

Well, my videos for both Seattle and Portland turned out even better than I could have imagined, but it will take a while for me to re-size, edit, etc. and get on YouTube...hopefully by tomorrow.

I'll start a separate pics/videos thread for each of those shows as soon as my Seattle pics finish loading.

my videos turned out pretty good too! can't wait to see yours...it'll take me a little while to get them up.

oh man...we were thinking of going to portland...should have! oh well...

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 3:11 PM Quote
The old boardie is "mud", i believe.

I too have some great video, waiting on John to edit of course. Is there a way to get out my geeky yelling? ;) When I feel they are good to go I will let evryone know.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 3:13 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:

I too have some great video, waiting on John to edit of course. Is there a way to get out my geeky yelling? ;) When I feel they are good to go I will let evryone know.

oh, well i've seen that name! i wish he would have introduced himself to us! well, then it was fitting that he was in the picture!
carla, it was nice to meet you and john!

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 3:18 PM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:

oh, well i've seen that name! i wish he would have introduced himself to us! well, then it was fitting that he was in the picture!
carla, it was nice to meet you and john!

He happened to hear me say "carlottarocks" and approached me, which was odd since we haven't "spoke" in 4 yrs or so. If memory serves correct, I think Fran told him to join in on the pic. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong :)

It was good to meet you guys as well! Hopefully next time we can meet in TX :)

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 3:34 PM Quote
carlottarocks wrote:
Is there a way to get out my geeky yelling? ;)

I tried extremely hard this time not to sing at the top of my lungs (usually off key compared to what I end up hearing later ; ) )....I might of slipped during Hit Me Baby....the rest of the screaming you will here are the folks next to or behind me..

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 4:33 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
carlottarocks wrote:
Is there a way to get out my geeky yelling? ;)

I tried extremely hard this time not to sing at the top of my lungs (usually off key compared to what I end up hearing later ; ) )....I might of slipped during Hit Me Baby....the rest of the screaming you will here are the folks next to or behind me..

Yea, well, John neglected to inform me when he was recording. Oh well. I'm sure some of the screaming on your video is geeky me too ;)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 5:00 PM Quote
You think that's bad... on MemphisQueen's Good Feeling video, you can hear me singing really loudly, and really poorly at that. It's so bad...

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 5:06 PM Quote
What great pics of everyone! Glad you all had fun!

Lauren...I checked out your pics too...very nice! What kind of camera do you have? I'm looking to get a new one for Christmas. :)

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 5:16 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:

Lauren...I checked out your pics too...very nice! What kind of camera do you have? I'm looking to get a new one for Christmas. :)

I have a Canon Rebel. It was a graduation present.

My camera, AND the fact that I was able to get my up front spot saved my arse...

If you ask the boardies they will tell you I kept on repeating, "If it's the last thing I do, I WILL get my Frougie spot..." and I did.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 5:22 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Meridith wrote:

I have a Canon Rebel. It was a graduation present.

My camera, AND the fact that I was able to get my up front spot saved my arse...

If you ask the boardies they will tell you I kept on repeating, "If it's the last thing I do, I WILL get my Frougie spot..." and I did.

Yay! So did you have to even try to hide your camera?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 5:40 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:

Yay! So did you have to even try to hide your camera?

Nope, they didn't check bags.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Tue 20 Nov, 2007 5:46 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
You think that's bad... on MemphisQueen's Good Feeling video, you can hear me singing really loudly, and really poorly at that. It's so bad...

Should I assume her YouTube name is MemphisQueen as well??

We stood next to her at Portland and I never even asked.

Pages Previous 1...11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:37 PM