Travis

Re: Seattle Show
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 10:29 AM Quote
Haha... and that random old school border crammed in the front. My head's still reeling from tonite, so expect my review tomorrow morning. And expect pictures Monday. Hopefully I can get them before then.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 1:31 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2162/2042334473_476c2edf20.jpg

What a fantastic picture! Is Fran sporting a stache???

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 1:47 PM Quote
duh , he's in Seattle home of the "fern bar "

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 2:33 PM Quote
great picture ! it's nice to see the boardies

thank you Mozman

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 2:37 PM Quote
looks like the figure far left in the background , dropped something or stepped on something

audrey
audrey Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 3:02 PM Quote
god i wanted to be at this show SO BAD.

damn! :(

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 3:12 PM Quote
You were there in spirit...and hopefully that spirit found its way into my camera shooting ability...

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 3:18 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
You were there in spirit...and hopefully that spirit found its way into my camera shooting ability...

who's the boardie next to you ?

audrey
audrey Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 4:22 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:

you should let me see the photos. im dying over here.

blah. i really hope travis goes on tour again next summer. i doubt it would happen, but it would be great to get all of the american boardies together at one show.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 4:25 PM Quote
audrey wrote:
mozman68 wrote:

blah. i really hope travis goes on tour again next summer. i doubt it would happen, but it would be great to get all of the american boardies together at one show.

stand up united

audrey
audrey Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 4:28 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
audrey wrote:
mozman68 wrote:

stand up united

its all about the money! and the lack thereof in my case. hahaha.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 4:56 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
Okay...instead of rushing the front I simply walked Fran up as he entered the back...filming the whole way.

I only looked at it on my camera, but it looks kick ass. Also great video from parts of the shows and pictures with the band of our mini boardie convention.

You will have to be patient though...going to bed and flying home all day tomorrow.

Okay...here's one:

I think you know everybody by now...but did you ever think they would be in one place??

Awww, what I great pic! I wish I could've been there! You guys all look so happy. :) Can't wait to hear the details and see all the pics!

Nikki
Nikki Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 5:03 PM Quote
mozman68 wrote:
Okay...instead of rushing the front I simply walked Fran up as he entered the back...filming the whole way.

I only looked at it on my camera, but it looks kick ass. Also great video from parts of the shows and pictures with the band of our mini boardie convention.

You will have to be patient though...going to bed and flying home all day tomorrow.

Okay...here's one:

I think you know everybody by now...but did you ever think they would be in one place??

AWESOME! I love it, Lauren! You all look so great! :D

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 5:39 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
mozman68 wrote:

who's the boardie next to you ?

The boardie next to Mark is MinnesotaMary, Sandy's sister.

Audrey don't worry, Fran assured us that they'd be back next year for sure. Although next time we should all pick a venue and try to meet up there.

Fran's mustache... so apparently he had a beard and he was shaving it off in sections. When he was just about to do the hitler 'tache when the boys said stop, because that one looked really good. We got a real live My Eyes video reinactment with the 'tache... sorta.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 18 Nov, 2007 5:44 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
looks like the figure far left in the background , dropped something or stepped on something

I have no idea why I was leaning. Fran didn't either, he said to me, "C'mon stand up! If you can't see the camera the camera can't see you!" I think it was instinct to lean over...

Pages Previous 1...8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Times BST Current Time 4:31 PM