Travis

Fran- Keep it up!
mecarr
mecarr Posted Sun 28 Oct, 2007 4:23 AM Quote
Hi Fran,

I met you in Dallas, Texas this previous July. It was a great concert. I want you to know that Travis has been my favorite band since 1999 and still is.

The music world is filled with unsavory critics (and sometimes fans) and no great artist has escaped them. But for every critique you hear or read, never forget that there are millions of people out there that everyday sing along to your songs with big smiles on their faces. So keep up the good work, take a break when you aren't having fun, and always remember that you fill people's days up with happiness everyday.

Re: Fran- Keep it up!
kurai
kurai Posted Mon 29 Oct, 2007 10:58 AM Quote
mecarr wrote:
Hi Fran,

I met you in Dallas, Texas this previous July. It was a great concert. I want you to know that Travis has been my favorite band since 1999 and still is.

The music world is filled with unsavory critics (and sometimes fans) and no great artist has escaped them. But for every critique you hear or read, never forget that there are millions of people out there that everyday sing along to your songs with big smiles on their faces. So keep up the good work, take a break when you aren't having fun, and always remember that you fill people's days up with happiness everyday.

I couldn´t have said it better :)
I listen to their music every day and I never get tired of it. It´s like an unbreakable charm.

And by the way, there will always be people, who hate you and people, who love you. The people, who love you, are the ones you should care about. They give you the energy to reach every aim.
The ones who criticize you in a bad way, are just jealous, I think, because, why should I spend my energy in hating someone, I don´t really know. They only criticize other people, ´cause they aren´t happy with their lifes and so they want happy people not to be happy too, so they can feel better about their own misery.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:56 AM