Re: Travis Radio Spotter
Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 26 Oct, 2007 8:23 AM Quote
yay :o)

So you're back at work like the rest of us? lol

souvenir
souvenir Posted Fri 26 Oct, 2007 10:53 AM Quote
hey sina, heard that one, too. did they say anything about the gig in the x-tra? they keep going on about amy winehouse... they'd rather recorded the x-tra gig.
you've had a great time after the gig, as it seems. i should have stayed, too, but i don't know, philippe wasn't really into that :-) he really does like travis, but he's not into it that much...
also, i was off to italy yesterday very early, so there wasn't any time to recover. but definitely enough time to listen to travis :-)
hope to see you again at the next gig...

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 26 Oct, 2007 11:07 AM Quote
Heya A... :)

aye you're right why oh why did they no do Travis! not heard anything either on DRS 3 but I was wondering if there was something in the Zurich papers.. these photgraphers that were there ? So you had to get up early too? got about 4 hours sleep so yesterday was quite hard going lol
yes you should have stayed on it was great even though we waited a looong time. Next time eh? :) was lovely meeting you and Philippe, I should have stayed for a drink with you, as it turned out there was plenty of time.
sina:)

Edel
Edel Posted Fri 26 Oct, 2007 11:39 AM Quote
Sina, sounds like you had a great time:0)

souvenir
souvenir Posted Fri 26 Oct, 2007 12:22 PM Quote
i've just tried to find articles in the zürich papers. but i didn't find any. only one article about fran moving to berlin in 20 minuten week. have you heard about that before? i mean, 20 minuten is not excactly the best quality paper. :-)
well anyway, i don't know where all the photographers came from...
have a great weekend! hope to see you soon.
a

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 26 Oct, 2007 1:07 PM Quote
souvenir wrote:
i've just tried to find articles in the zürich papers. but i didn't find any. only one article about fran moving to berlin in 20 minuten week. have you heard about that before? i mean, 20 minuten is not excactly the best quality paper. :-)
well anyway, i don't know where all the photographers came from...
have a great weekend! hope to see you soon.
a

ahh is there ? I get 20 Minuten Week from Good News. Is it in the latest issue? Well anyway they got it right. I asked Fran and he confirmed that they move to Berlin in spring. so yes :)

till soon
sina:)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 26 Oct, 2007 1:24 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
Sina, sounds like you had a great time:0)

Hey Edel :)

Aye it was just awesome... I mean Travis gigs are always great, but I think this one was quite special.

I hear the sound at the Muse gig was pretty crap ?

souvenir
souvenir Posted Fri 26 Oct, 2007 1:36 PM Quote
ok, that's going to be interesting. i can understand it, though. berlin is quite special. lot's going on there.
how will they be able to rehears :-) a lot of flying i suppose...

i think, it's the latest issue, 18th of october or so.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 26 Oct, 2007 3:41 PM Quote
souvenir wrote:
ok, that's going to be interesting. i can understand it, though. berlin is quite special. lot's going on there.
how will they be able to rehears :-) a lot of flying i suppose...

i think, it's the latest issue, 18th of october or so.

ahh ok I need to dig it out the 'altpapier' :-D He's keeping the house in London too. I think probably it's easier for Nora to be in Berlin especially if they are on the road.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:47 PM