Travis

two days !
Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 8:52 AM Quote
till Travis in Zurich ! :) got the x-tra club located, just hope I 'don't get lost in Zurich's traffic lol

Re: two days !
Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 9:11 AM Quote
:oD

Just go up near the front and you'll be fine - no worries about a dull audience. Anyhow, Travis proved that they are indeed capable of waking up an audience :oD

If I'd been there, I would jump with you. However, I shall be doing my jumping at a Muse concert instead...

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 10:08 AM Quote
hmmm do you think I should go right up front ???

Also have to make a decision which car to take. If I take the old Saabie it's fast and comfortable but awkward for parking and getting through traffic, plus no decent sound system (as you remember lol). If I take the Panda it will be slow and noisy but with a good sound system (important for after gig Travis infusion lol)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 10:32 AM Quote
If the Panda is less awkward for parking and all that, I think you should go with that one. However, if this means that your transport time will be longer, it might be better with the Saab. I can't make that decision for you, but I certainly agree that the sound is better in the Panda lol

And yes, I think you should be at the front! And if you do get to talk to the lads, tell them from me that the gig in Odense was great and that I really admire their ability to get people to participate. It must have been a bit of a challenge lol

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 10:44 AM Quote
it's goona be the Panda then ! lol actually it goes quite fast too, it's just less comfy.

I'll tell 'em ;)

Eledh
Eledh Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 1:42 PM Quote
Ohhhh *_*
I've miss your countdown!
Mmmhhh... Panda. Yeah. I will use my car. *_* It's old, but I don't care *_*
WAHHHHHHH *_* two days! *___________*

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 1:50 PM Quote
Sina driving to Zurich

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/AbsolutPurple/panda.jpg

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 1:52 PM Quote
LOL sooo cute !

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 1:56 PM Quote
indeed !

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/AbsolutPurple/panda_meisheng.jpg

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 4:24 PM Quote
Eledh wrote:
Ohhhh *_*
I've miss your countdown!
Mmmhhh... Panda. Yeah. I will use my car. *_* It's old, but I don't care *_*
WAHHHHHHH *_* two days! *___________*

as long as it gets you to the gig. not long now ! Yess!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 4:28 PM Quote
If the Panda is slow and uncomfortable, let him sit in the back seat and you can drive.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 8:00 PM Quote
heheeheheehe good idea :-P

souvenir
souvenir Posted Mon 22 Oct, 2007 8:34 PM Quote
hurray! i tell you, i'll be up front. i did that last time and it was fantastic. although it can seem strange to be in the middle of very young people. but hey, never mind, as long as you can enjoy it. :-)
see you there...

Ursina
Ursina Posted Tue 23 Oct, 2007 8:47 AM Quote
souvenir wrote:
hurray! i tell you, i'll be up front. i did that last time and it was fantastic. although it can seem strange to be in the middle of very young people. but hey, never mind, as long as you can enjoy it. :-)
see you there...

yay ! ok looks it's up front then ! ;-D well if you feel strange among the weenies, I certainly will but I don't care anymore :-P can't wait !

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:48 AM