Travis

Re: What Turns on a Man
lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 4:10 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
First message:
hey lauren - im the moderator at the other travis group and i also work for the label. just letting u know that this is not a competition and i am also a member of ur group! lol. travis fans should come together not segregate afterall! if u want, i will refer people to ur group as well. there is no reason anyone shouldnt want to be part of both groups!

second message:
and yes, perhaps u did have the updated tour dates up first, i don't actually know, but either way, 'tis no reason to shine comp! :) 'Tis attitudes like this that reflect poorly upon the band, group, and label. peace and love my friend!

Why does she say 'tis?

I can't deal with all the smiley faces and lols. And why did she send that in the first place?

feri
feri Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 4:13 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
It's much more simple than that....

Breasts & Sex, with possibily, beer and food thrown in.

Dubz

The real question is, which one do guys prefer? Boobs or Ass?! Hmmm

feri
feri Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 4:15 AM Quote
monkey wrote:

as a guy the only thing id agree with really was " if she's proud of her figure no matter what shape or size, that makes men take notice, as well."

Ive heard so many guys say this...but I always have a hard time believing it:S Sorry I don't mean you're a liar, I'm sure you're being honest..but I'm always shocked when I hear guys say this..cuz based on my observations it doesn't seems true..

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 4:17 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
nats wrote:
good evening lindsey!
what will your tattoo be?

I'm still working on that. I want to work the pink breast cancer ribbon into some sort of flying thing. I've seen it done on a buttefly before, but I kind want some kind of bird. And then maybe some words.

I'm watching scrubs right now and it is the episode with "Turn" in it! Exciting.

Get a sparrow!

The thing is I'm not done, I still need to get the counterpart tattoo on my other foot.

sailors use to get a sparrow to represent the Atlantic & the Pacific. then they'd tattoo a rope in their beaks with panties like on a clothline when they've sailed both oceans

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 4:24 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
nats wrote:
good evening lindsey!

I'm still working on that. I want to work the pink breast cancer ribbon into some sort of flying thing. I've seen it done on a buttefly before, but I kind want some kind of bird. And then maybe some words.

I'm watching scrubs right now and it is the episode with "Turn" in it! Exciting.

Get a sparrow!

The thing is I'm not done, I still need to get the counterpart tattoo on my other foot.

sailors use to get a sparrow to represent the Atlantic & the Pacific. then they'd tattoo a rope in their beaks with panties like on a clothline when they've sailed both oceans

yeah, I heard that sparrows were sailor tattoos. That or swallows, but I don't think there's any difference... haha, I still love mine. It's so pretty and feminine. And it has TRAVIS lyrics around it which makes it even cooler. :)

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 4:26 AM Quote
feri wrote:
monkey wrote:

as a guy the only thing id agree with really was " if she's proud of her figure no matter what shape or size, that makes men take notice, as well."

Ive heard so many guys say this...but I always have a hard time believing it:S Sorry I don't mean you're a liar, I'm sure you're being honest..but I'm always shocked when I hear guys say this..cuz based on my observations it doesn't seems true..

Of course there are guys out there who are all about some ideal body and are completely shallow jerks. But they aren't the guys who want a real partner. I truly believe confidence is what makes you attractive more than anything.

I used to weigh a lot more than I do now but I worked it and guys still flirted with me.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 4:28 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
nats wrote:
good evening lindsey!

Get a sparrow!

yeah, I heard that sparrows were sailor tattoos. That or swallows, but I don't think there's any difference... haha, I still love mine. It's so pretty and feminine. And it has TRAVIS lyrics around it which makes it even cooler. :)

They's also get a pig on their knee .

"pig on yer knee you never die at sea "

i'm gonna do mine in Jan , been looking for a artist good at fades

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 4:30 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
First message:
hey lauren - im the moderator at the other travis group and i also work for the label. just letting u know that this is not a competition and i am also a member of ur group! lol. travis fans should come together not segregate afterall! if u want, i will refer people to ur group as well. there is no reason anyone shouldnt want to be part of both groups!

second message:
and yes, perhaps u did have the updated tour dates up first, i don't actually know, but either way, 'tis no reason to shine comp! :) 'Tis attitudes like this that reflect poorly upon the band, group, and label. peace and love my friend!

Why does she say 'tis?

I can't deal with all the smiley faces and lols. And why did she send that in the first place?

Because I posted a message on MY group messageboard saying that I was trying to make our group the largest TRAVIS group (not necessarily in opposition to hers, it's just that I know there's got to be more then 300 travis fans... right!?) And that I made an offhand comment that I had the tour dates up first... which was true.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 4:33 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

where are yours? Do you have any on your foot? Would you say tht it's the most painful? Because now that I did my foot, apparently I can do anything! :) Not really... But if that was the most painful... then they can bring it!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 4:38 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

where are yours? Do you have any on your foot? Would you say tht it's the most painful? Because now that I did my foot, apparently I can do anything! :) Not really... But if that was the most painful... then they can bring it!

inside bicep is rough , my fave one is there though but that was hard to hold in position . All are on my arms. Next goes inside left forearm , dragon on the other side of the arm , I want them to be connected .

I hear the head is less painfull , less nerves . Neck ones are toooooooo jail for me but a friend of mine has a pretty cool crow on his .

nats
nats Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 4:38 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

i like swallows

http://www.zoobooks.com/newFrontPage/animals/virtualZoo/animals/c/cityanimals/images/swallows.gif

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 4:54 AM Quote
Where'd everyone go?

nats
nats Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 4:57 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Where'd everyone go?

we are hidden...

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 5:03 AM Quote
I don't think people (and by people I mean me) are expecting the nightly chattering to be going on in the What Turns a Man on thread ;)
But it's kind of fun, it's like, guess the thread of the day!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 6:40 AM Quote
feri wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
It's much more simple than that....

Breasts & Sex, with possibily, beer and food thrown in.

Dubz

The real question is, which one do guys prefer? Boobs or Ass?! Hmmm

Why do We have to choose !!!!

Dubz

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:08 PM