Travis

Re: What Turns on a Man
nats
nats Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:33 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
It's actually not over... haha.

It's a sparrow and around it it says, "For the love you bring won't mean a thing."

and then I have to go back and have my other foot tattooed with another sparrow and it's going to say, "unless you sing, sing sing sing." :)

I'm not going to post pictures right now because it's red... and swollen. But it even though it's gross, it still looks beautiful.

sounds great, you're brave because i'd imagine it would hurt pretty bad on the foot :)

but you are gonna show us the pics aren´t you?

nats
nats Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:36 AM Quote
monkey wrote:
goodnight to you all!

http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/219/219420bg6jpq2sxt.gif

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:36 AM Quote
nats wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
nats wrote:
good evening lindsey!
what will your tattoo be?

I'm still working on that. I want to work the pink breast cancer ribbon into some sort of flying thing. I've seen it done on a buttefly before, but I kind want some kind of bird. And then maybe some words.

I'm watching scrubs right now and it is the episode with "Turn" in it! Exciting.

why not a dragonfly? i love them...

A dragonfly sounds cool. As does a sparrow. I can't decide. That is probably just me subconsciously still scared.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:39 AM Quote
nats wrote:
monkey wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
It's actually not over... haha.

It's a sparrow and around it it says, "For the love you bring won't mean a thing."

and then I have to go back and have my other foot tattooed with another sparrow and it's going to say, "unless you sing, sing sing sing." :)

I'm not going to post pictures right now because it's red... and swollen. But it even though it's gross, it still looks beautiful.

sounds great, you're brave because i'd imagine it would hurt pretty bad on the foot :)

but you are gonna show us the pics aren´t you?

When I'm healed, yes. :) But I got it like, 4 hours ago.

nats
nats Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:40 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
nats wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:
nats wrote:
good evening lindsey!
what will your tattoo be?

I'm still working on that. I want to work the pink breast cancer ribbon into some sort of flying thing. I've seen it done on a buttefly before, but I kind want some kind of bird. And then maybe some words.

I'm watching scrubs right now and it is the episode with "Turn" in it! Exciting.

why not a dragonfly? i love them...

A dragonfly sounds cool. As does a sparrow. I can't decide. That is probably just me subconsciously still scared.

well, scared or not, its not an easy decision to make

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:52 AM Quote
yes. I'm still a little concerned about the whole it will be there forever thing. So i'm going to take my time in deciding.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:55 AM Quote
Lauren if your still around...Did you notice that the other Travis facebook group gained like 200 more people in the last few days. What is up with that?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:56 AM Quote
once you come up with a design, you just gotta run with it. Because I knew I wanted to get mine as soon as I came up with my design. And it's TRAVIS themed, so... :). Can't wait to show the guys in Nov.! Hopefully, the other one wll be done by then as well.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 3:59 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Lauren if your still around...Did you notice that the other Travis facebook group gained like 200 more people in the last few days. What is up with that?

Haha, I don't know. But I got a somewhat scathing message from the moderator telling me that I shouldn't segregate Travis members. I haven't really noticed, or gone back to that group ever since... hahaha. I think they got reconized by Fran... *tear*

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 4:01 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

Haha, I don't know. But I got a somewhat scathing message from the moderator telling me that I shouldn't segregate Travis members. I haven't really noticed, or gone back to that group ever since... hahaha. I think they got reconized by Fran... *tear*

"Segregating" fans? What the crap. There are a few other groups on facebook. And most people are a member of both. Crazy.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 4:04 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
lindsey22295 wrote:

"Segregating" fans? What the crap. There are a few other groups on facebook. And most people are a member of both. Crazy.

Blah, whatever. It kind of sucks because I update my group like crazy, and mine has a lot more junk then the other one. And I had the new tour dates up WAY before she did. W/e... we need to play dirty. Or get more members, because my group is waaaaaaaay more kick ass! Am I right? Maybe you can post a bulletin about my group, and say it's better... haha jk. It's just facebook. Here I'll find the message she sent me.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 4:06 AM Quote
First message:
hey lauren - im the moderator at the other travis group and i also work for the label. just letting u know that this is not a competition and i am also a member of ur group! lol. travis fans should come together not segregate afterall! if u want, i will refer people to ur group as well. there is no reason anyone shouldnt want to be part of both groups!

second message:
and yes, perhaps u did have the updated tour dates up first, i don't actually know, but either way, 'tis no reason to shine comp! :) 'Tis attitudes like this that reflect poorly upon the band, group, and label. peace and love my friend!

Why does she say 'tis?

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 4:07 AM Quote
There are a lot more things on yours. The other one only has tour dates. She is now advertising hers as the "largest" Travis group. Whatev...it may be bigger, but that doesn't mean it is the best. I could try to get people to join, but most people are like...Travis who? I should have a few converted after they come to SF. It is only facebook though. I didn't know Fran was around there?

nats
nats Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 4:09 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
First message:
hey lauren - im the moderator at the other travis group and i also work for the label. just letting u know that this is not a competition and i am also a member of ur group! lol. travis fans should come together not segregate afterall! if u want, i will refer people to ur group as well. there is no reason anyone shouldnt want to be part of both groups!

second message:
and yes, perhaps u did have the updated tour dates up first, i don't actually know, but either way, 'tis no reason to shine comp! :) 'Tis attitudes like this that reflect poorly upon the band, group, and label. peace and love my friend!

Why does she say 'tis?

haha the good news is that is not only on this board that people get mad sometimes

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 11 Oct, 2007 4:10 AM Quote
Yeah, I didn't know that either. I wanna be Fran's facebook friend!

But yeah, I have a lot more crap on mine. I have that magazine interview too!

And that thing about how it reflects badly on her record label/ the band's record label! Pardon my english, but who gives a flying f*ck!

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Times BST Current Time 10:40 AM