Travis

Good weekend everyone?
Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 2:32 PM Quote
How are you?
I am finally home from work! :) And in a month's time I'll be in London right now!!! :) :)
I'm very happy for many reasons and I just wanted to share it with you.
How's everybody?

Re: Good weekend everyone?
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 2:34 PM Quote
I'm still in fucking Work!! it's total bollix, I'm really hungover and need to sleep but I have to be here.

Dubz
Life is a Shitstorm... Buy a Hat

Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 2:36 PM Quote
It's been boring at me too this morning and also got angry with a stupid customer

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 2:41 PM Quote
Rain on the brain wrote:
How are you?
I am finally home from work! :) And in a month's time I'll be in London right now!!! :) :)
How's everybody?

Quite good thanks :)
It felt so good to sleep in after a long hard week!

Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 2:42 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:
Rain on the brain wrote:
How are you?
How's everybody?

Quite good thanks :)
It felt so good to sleep in after a long hard week!

Ooh good, I will sleep tomorrow! Sunday, finally!!
Any plan for tonight?
I'm staying home with a friend trying some pizza from a new pizza shop they've just opened

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 2:45 PM Quote
Rain on the brain wrote:

Any plan for tonight?
I'm staying home with a friend trying some pizza from a new pizza shop they've just opened

I'm going to a friends birthday party later tonight, should be fun. Home with friend and pizza sounds cozy.

Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 2:48 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:
Rain on the brain wrote:

Any plan for tonight?

I'm going to a friends birthday party later tonight, should be fun. Home with friend and pizza sounds cozy.

Yes, and she's my best friend since we were 3 years old

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 2:50 PM Quote
awwww :) that's nice, I wish I had friends going back that long.

Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 2:53 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:
awwww :) that's nice, I wish I had friends going back that long.

She's the only one, the others are just... friends, or, half friends.

happy_me
happy_me Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 3:17 PM Quote
I have circles of friends i guess. There are a few people in my inner circle who know everything about me and that I trust with my life basically. Then there is a circle of good friends, a circle of friends that I don't speak to that often and finally very perifery friends ;)

Rain on the brain
Rain on the brain Posted Sat 06 Oct, 2007 3:36 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:
I have circles of friends i guess. There are a few people in my inner circle who know everything about me and that I trust with my life basically. Then there is a circle of good friends, a circle of friends that I don't speak to that often and finally very perifery friends ;)

I've realized that I am lonely, well not lonely, but basically alone, and I realized (surprising me a lot) that I am happy. I was getting sick of so-called friends who are just good to hang around on Saturday nights but are nowhere when you really need them.
So I am staying on my own without looking for anybody, if someone wants me they'll look for me, and it's happening.
I never realized how sometimes I was just pretending, and how much I hate it, and how people are false. Not all the people, of course. Just some people. I don't care about knowing a lot of people, I am lot more happy with less friends but good ones.
I haven't even got a boyfriend anymore and realized that all my friends (those I thought were my friends) were actually his friends or his friend's girlfriends. And they've only been able to say "I am sorry", so I decided to use this opportunity to lose contact with them all.
I'm trying to understand what I am like and it's working, I know what I want and now I won't compromise anymore, I know I ask too much sometimes, I know I look for a certain type of people, at a high level of mind.
I know I am very severe, I want the best and it's always been like this, I've always been said that if I keep being such a judge on people I would have been lonely for the rest of my life, so I have tried to be "normal" looking for people without the qualities I look for, trying to accept people as they are. And it didn't work, I realized that in that way I was sad and unhappy and lonely, because I was surrounded by people who couldn't reach my level. Now, don't think that I am snob or that I think too much of myself. I just realized that doing that way, joining the people I was with, was just pretending, pretending I was fine, instead they were just stupid guys and empty girls, and in that way I was feeling lonely, because I had noone to talk with, they were just superficial and empty, and that's not what I like around me.
It's true, I am all the contrary of superficial and it's really causing me problems, I am even too deep sometimes, but I don't care now, I'm learning to work on it and I don't want to change anyways, so in the end I'm lot more happy with just one friend, who is a REAL friend, than a hundred of people who are just people.
I know I've maybe gone too far with this post, but anyways what's written is written....

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:43 PM