Travis

Oi you French people!
Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 12:41 PM Quote
Are you planning to invade Denmark?? Not only is the Queen's husband French, now we're also getting another French princess...

Re: Oi you French people!
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 2:23 PM Quote

That's the aristocircy for you, Sure... the Queen of England is German!!

Dubz
Alba Go Braith

isma
isma Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 2:48 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Are you planning to invade Denmark?? Not only is the Queen's husband French, now we're also getting another French princess...

Another french Pincess ? I missed something ? Haha

isma
Hanne wrote:

isma
Double post sorry! Grrr

Frenchygirl
Frenchygirl Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 3:48 PM Quote
isma wrote:
Hanne wrote:

Same for me, I didn't know about it!
You know, all we see on French TV is our president..Should I be proud of it?? XD

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 4:03 PM Quote
well so far it's a French prince and a French princess. The French prince is the Queen's husband, so her kids are half French anyway.

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 4:04 PM Quote
Abs is the only French princess I know......and needs a prince..bad.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 7:56 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:

a royal wedding then ?

a snail in a danish pastry

mozman68
mozman68 Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 8:10 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
Hanne wrote:

a royal wedding then ?

a snail in a danish pastry

Sorry...my wife is more princess than all of you combined....and quite happy with her prince...(most of the time...I hope...) : )

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 8:43 PM Quote
Hey, has anyone seen my post?? I replied about ten minutes ago, and now it's gone...

Anyhow, just wanted to say that there are now two snails in the Danish pastry. She's quite beautiful though :o)

http://politiken.dk/indland/article388735.ece

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 8:51 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Hey, has anyone seen my post?? I replied about ten minutes ago, and now it's gone...

Anyhow, just wanted to say that there are now two snails in the Danish pastry. She's quite beautiful though :o)

http://politiken.dk/indland/article388735.ece

Thanks for the info - this country is slowly becoming some kind of Cuba or North Korea with info about our dear President Sarkozy ONLY.
I'm close to overdose or sarkoverdose !

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 8:56 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:

Thanks for the info - this country is slowly becoming some kind of Cuba or North Korea with info about our dear President Sarkozy ONLY.

The other day, there was actually an article in a Danish newspaper about how Sarkozy is over-exposed in the French media. Apparantly someone suggested to have a yearly, Sarko-free day lol

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 9:02 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:

The other day, there was actually an article in a Danish newspaper about how Sarkozy is over-exposed in the French media. Apparantly someone suggested to have a yearly, Sarko-free day lol

Indeed and it's november 30th !
http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualites/medias/audiovisuel/20070911.OBS4429/appel_a_une_journee_nationalesans_sarkozy_dans_les_medi.html

I'm lucky i don't have a television because i would have fled the country already.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 9:11 PM Quote
Ah, I think that's an amazing idea. And is he really interesting enough for all that media coverage?

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:38 PM