¨Wallace and Gromit
Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 11:06 AM Quote
great stuff ! can't wait

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7024834.stm

Re: ¨Wallace and Gromit
Sunny
Sunny Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 11:17 AM Quote
A Close Shave was in 1995?! My gawd, it doesn't feel that long since.

I wonder if it should be "trouble at t'mill" instead of how the Beeb have written it. Doesn't really make sense as 'trouble at' mill"

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 12:04 PM Quote
hmm yeah .... probly just a typing error whatever it will be great ! I would love to go round the production place and watch how this is all made... fascinating suff

Sunny
Sunny Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 12:10 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:
hmm yeah .... probly just a typing error whatever it will be great ! I would love to go round the production place and watch how this is all made... fascinating suff

I don't think I'd have the patience to create all those frames. It must be a bit tedious :s

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 12:38 PM Quote
Yay! Good news :oD

Sina, did you listen to that song I recommended the other day?

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 12:53 PM Quote
yes I did ! and of course I've heard it before... love the beat... also listened to one of the others.. his voice is a wee bit like Eskobar.. don't you think ?

btw I left a post in the thread.. :)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 12:56 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:
Ursina wrote:

I don't think I'd have the patience to create all those frames. It must be a bit tedious :s

oh not that I would want to do it! it would drive me mad lol just have a peek how it's all done

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 1:01 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:
yes I did ! and of course I've heard it before... love the beat... also listened to one of the others.. his voice is a wee bit like Eskobar.. don't you think ?

btw I left a post in the thread.. :)

Woops, never saw it! It's mostly this particular song that reminds me of the Bluetones, never thought about the Eskobar one... Gotta give it a listen at home.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:14 AM