Travis

Re: in 2 weeks we have a brand new kitchen :-)
mozman68
mozman68 Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 1:08 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:
...and to think some people defend this sort of tripe

Me thinks we have a switched post again...LOL

Andrew
Andrew Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 1:15 PM Quote
Guts to react? Nonsense I was merely gripped by the prospect of what tomorrow might bring....

Changing Boards
Two homosexual men finally give the board a much needed makeover and make it all bright and sparkly. Yelps of uncontrollable hyperactivity heard from the weenie pool.

Loose Weenies
The less said about this one the better.

Boardie Bins
That lovely Anthea Turner woman gets her marigolds on and trawls through the piles of board rubbish to try and explain just why the majority of boardies of late are boring humourless arseholes

Dutchgirl
Dutchgirl Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 1:46 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:
Guts to react? Nonsense I was merely gripped by the prospect of what tomorrow might bring....

Changing Boards
Two homosexual men finally give the board a much needed makeover and make it all bright and sparkly. Yelps of uncontrollable hyperactivity heard from the weenie pool.

Loose Weenies

Boardie Bins
That lovely Anthea Turner woman gets her marigolds on and trawls through the piles of board rubbish to try and explain just why the majority of boardies of late are boring humourless arseholes

right that make really saense..............ahhum

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 2:04 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:

Changing Boards

Loose Weenies

Boardie Bins

LOL nicely put Androo :-D

Sunny
Sunny Posted Wed 03 Oct, 2007 7:42 PM Quote
Andrew wrote:

Boardie Bins

I bagsy a front row seat for that one. Although I might have to be restrained from throwing rotten tomatoes at Anthea ...

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:19 AM