Travis

Re: Hello? (((echoes)))
DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:20 PM Quote
A third for Conan. I thank goodness we got a Tivo, because I can't stay up that late!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 8:31 PM Quote
random:

There is totally a thong on the ground by the dumpster. And I'm not talking about shoes.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 8:33 PM Quote
lol

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 9:02 PM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
random:

There is totally a thong on the ground by the dumpster. And I'm not talking about shoes.

Jeeze you LA people are classy

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 9:39 PM Quote
don't know where to post this....so here it is:

do you like flying?? i am flying to upstate ny in december to see one of my bestest friends....and while i am excited about getting to see her....i still don't like the idea of flying! a few of my friends talk about how much they love it but i don't see how thinking about plummeting to your death is enjoyable?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 9:40 PM Quote
get hammered and watch out for the snow

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 9:47 PM Quote
lol i know i'm from L.A. and everything is overpriced but i refuse to pay for those small drinks they serve on a plane! haha....

heyjude
heyjude Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 9:55 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
do you like flying??

I don't mind flying so much because I love to travel. And I've been on some long arse flights, like 14 hours non-stop. Yah, that's longer than just coast-to-coast.

So bring on the flight something that will take your mind off being on the plane, like an iPod and listen to some relaxing Travis :-)

Lastly, getting on the plane with a massive hangover is the most awful thing. It doesn't mix well with turbulence. Take it from me!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 9:59 PM Quote
heyjude wrote:

I don't mind flying so much because I love to travel. And I've been on some long arse flights, like 14 hours non-stop. Yah, that's longer than just coast-to-coast.

lol...i complain about a 7hour flight! haha...last time i was complaining about flying from l.a. to dallas...my friend jenny looked at me and said "fly to Korea!" haha

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 10:01 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
heyjude wrote:

lol...i complain about a 7hour flight! haha...last time i was complaining about flying from l.a. to dallas...my friend jenny looked at me and said "fly to Korea!" haha

hey flying to Korea is a long ass flight , even from the middle of the Pacific

the boy with a cryptic name
the boy with a cryptic name Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 10:02 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
do you like flying?? i am flying to upstate ny in december to see one of my bestest friends....and while i am excited about getting to see her....i still don't like the idea of flying! a few of my friends talk about how much they love it but i don't see how thinking about plummeting to your death is enjoyable?

It's a very good way of getting to somewhere very quickly :)
You Americans are weird :) 7 hours from England would take you to the Arctic or the Sahara desert or anywhere in Europe (or indeed the US). America is big beyond a European person's comprehension of big.

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 10:03 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
goosey_84 wrote:
heyjude wrote:

hey flying to Korea is a long ass flight , even from the middle of the Pacific

good idea ! fly to North Korea !

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 10:05 PM Quote
Puma cub : don't drink coz altitude makes it worse.

once landed so drunk i forgot to fetch my luggage

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 10:05 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
fly to North Korea !

been there

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 10:20 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
fly to North Korea !

been there

did you come back with Kim Jong Il's do ?

Pages Previous 1...13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:42 AM