Travis

Re: Hello? (((echoes)))
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:14 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
So you know how we were talking about the board being a more peaceful place and how the band wouldn't appreciate all the negativity?

We were right.

Well, apparently Fran had to intervene on the TRAVIS MB

Here it is.

Oh wowzers.

Hahaha

Wowzers?! That made me giggle...

Did you ever get around to reading the Kitchen Thread? It seemed like you didn't know what we were talking aboot. Ashley, you should read it too, that's where a lot of last nights convo stemed from.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:16 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
So you know how we were talking about the board being a more peaceful place and how the band wouldn't appreciate all the negativity?

We were right.

Well, apparently Fran had to intervene on the TRAVIS MB

Here it is.

Yeah, I saw that this morning. Made me rather sad, as I always thought Travisland was a generally happy place. It seems to have gotten out of control.

Trouble in Travisland!

As long as I get to talk to you guys (Dakota, Goosey, Anne (Weirdmom), Nikki, Lindsey, did I miss anyone), I'll be okay. I'm happy in Travisland! Why can't everyone else be?

Aw, well thanks. I'm going to assume you include me in that list, as it was in reponse to my post ;P I feel the same. Though I do wish it was a better environment. Maybe something's in the water? We've all gone mad? Theories, anyone?

I didn't include you because I was talking to you, Ash. Of course I love talking to you Ashley!

And what's my hater list now...

Grey' Anatomy
The Breakfast Club
Mandy Moore
Mustaches
Mr. Bean
Wicked

I feel as though I'm missing something...

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:22 AM Quote
crazy kitchen thread... I might just be really slow, or out of the loop, but where's the negativity coming from?

And I'm sorry dear, but I gotta stratch breakfast club off that list. I'm going to replace it with dirty microwaves.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:22 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
Quote:
Better be. F*ck Grey's.

Hater!!

Haha, that's okay I never fully recovered from the Ridiculous Pun of a Title. I think I watched the first ten minutes of the first ep and said No thank you! But I understand how people like a good Soapy Drama. I watched the OC after all!

I actually fell off the Grey's wagon last year. I could not deal with the ridiculous joke of a show! You cannot even begin to convince me that those people are doctors. They are so self involved, and just... stupid. They make stupid decisions in their lovelives, and stupid decisions at the hospital. IZZIE KILLED HER FIANCE OF 1 DAY! George has sex with women and then they cry. Meredith is a slut, mentally challenged when it comes to relationships and cleary has some serious daddy issues. She should have hooked up with that vet.

That should have gone in the rant thread...

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:24 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
crazy kitchen thread... I might just be really slow, or out of the loop, but where's the negativity coming from?

And I'm sorry dear, but I gotta stratch breakfast club off that list. I'm going to replace it with dirty microwaves.

Here's the thread.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:25 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
Quote:
Better be. F*ck Grey's.

Hater!!

Haha, that's okay I never fully recovered from the Ridiculous Pun of a Title. I think I watched the first ten minutes of the first ep and said No thank you! But I understand how people like a good Soapy Drama. I watched the OC after all!

I actually fell off the Grey's wagon last year. I could not deal with the ridiculous joke of a show! You cannot even begin to convince me that those people are doctors. They are so self involved, and just... stupid. They make stupid decisions in their lovelives, and stupid decisions at the hospital. IZZIE KILLED HER FIANCE OF 1 DAY! George has sex with women and then they cry. Meredith is a slut, mentally challenged when it comes to relationships and cleary has some serious daddy issues. She should have hooked up with that vet.

I've only watched one ep of grey's anatomy, and it happened to be the one with love will come through. It was a complete coincidence, but a very happy one nonetheless.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:26 AM Quote
Nono, get it off your chest! The only thing worse than something that sucks is something that you like evolving into something that sucks. Hahah!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:26 AM Quote
I used to be a faster poster!

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:28 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
DAKOTA wrote:
Quote:
Better be. F*ck Grey's.

Hater!!

Lol. It is pretty f'ed up. I did read the kitchen thread...the pictures had been removed, but nonetheless I was able to read the rudeass comments. I really don't know what is going on in that top 40 thread, but I feel horrible that Fran had to intervene...it gives all us boardies a bad name.

Glad that wowzers made you laugh Lauren! Oh and I facebook commented you back, but in case you didn't see it yet that picture is from Fran's blog that he posted on here today.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:29 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
ashleyb wrote:

Here's the thread.

I think this quote says it best for me: I read it all, every word, and I still don't understand a thing.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:32 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
[I think this quote says it best for me: I read it all, every word, and I still don't understand a thing.

Lol. I say that to my friends about hw and what not all the time, but they never get it and I have to explain it.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:33 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
ashleyb wrote:

Here's the thread.

I think this quote says it best for me: I read it all, every word, and I still don't understand a thing.

Hmmm this board is becoming the same old... do I dare... pipe dream? It's ok to disagree with people. Just... I don't know, don't be an asshole. I've always thought that was a good philosophy to live by. Don't be an asshole.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:36 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
[I think this quote says it best for me: I read it all, every word, and I still don't understand a thing.

Lol. I say that to my friends about hw and what not all the time, but they never get it and I have to explain it.

Oh yes, works well with hw. It's nice having the travisboard, where people actually get it when i say that!

And Lauren, that's a pretty good rule to live by, I think. lol.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:36 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Glad that wowzers made you laugh Lauren! Oh and I facebook commented you back, but in case you didn't see it yet that picture is from Fran's blog that he posted on here today.

I found the blog, read your post, and replied to your post. Thanks Lindsey!

I just saw a really sad commercial for rescuing abused dogs. It was dead sad. Sarah McLachen's 'Angel' was playing in the background and the dogs were looking up at the camera with these painfully sad faces. I thought of you Lindsey, I think because you train guide dogs.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:41 AM Quote
That commercial is so sad. It makes my sister cry :(

Well kiddos, I think I'm going to head off to bed. Thanks for the chat. Stay happy and spread the luv.

Pages Previous 1...10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:38 PM