Travis

Re: Hello? (((echoes)))
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 2:08 AM Quote
Yeah, I'm going to watch the Office in a bit. It's being TiVoed so I can catch up. I bet more of us girls are Office fans over Grey's.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 2:09 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Yeah, I'm going to watch the Office in a bit. It's being TiVoed so I can catch up. I bet more of us girls are Office fans over Grey's.

Better be. F*ck Grey's.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 2:33 AM Quote
Good news. You know all of those t-shirts I designed? Well now you can order individual t-shirts instead of having to order six shirts at a time.

WOOT! I can't wait to get my Healy my Payne shirt!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 4:07 AM Quote
Ok, honestly.

Where is everyone...

all alone in Travisland is a sad thing to be

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 4:49 AM Quote
Hey I'm here now! (I was in physics lab...where else?)

I watch both Grey's and The Office. But when it comes to medical shows it will always be Scrubs over Greys. Always.

Anyone about?

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 4:52 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Ok, honestly.

Where is everyone...

Hey there! You still here? Anyway, I've been crazy busy with school stuff- the next three weeks are going to be horrible for me. so if you guys don't hear from me for awhile, just know that I've died. Remember me fondly, please. It'd be greatly appreciated :) Anyway, how're you doing? I think I'll probably be going to bed soon. Maybe I'll watch some more of the Chicago-Arizona game...

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 4:53 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Hey I'm here now! (I was in physics lab...where else?)

I watch both Grey's and The Office. But when it comes to medical shows it will always be Scrubs over Greys. Always.

Anyone about?

Hey Lindsey! How did the lab treat you? Well I hope

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 4:54 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Ok, honestly.

Where is everyone...

Hey there! You still here? Anyway, I've been crazy busy with school stuff- the next three weeks are going to be horrible for me. so if you guys don't hear from me for awhile, just know that I've died. Remember me fondly, please. It'd be greatly appreciated :) Anyway, how're you doing? I think I'll probably be going to bed soon. Maybe I'll watch some more of the Chicago-Arizona game...

I'm here! Hooray! signs of life!

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 4:57 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
Ok, honestly.

Where is everyone...

I'm here! Hooray! signs of life!

I wouldn't exactly consider myself life-like at the moment hah, I'm so flippin' brain dead...

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:02 AM Quote
So you know how we were talking about the board being a more peaceful place and how the band wouldn't appreciate all the negativity?

We were right.

Well, apparently Fran had to intervene on the TRAVIS MB

Here it is.

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:07 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
So you know how we were talking about the board being a more peaceful place and how the band wouldn't appreciate all the negativity?

We were right.

Here it is.

Yeah, I saw that this morning. Made me rather sad, as I always thought Travisland was a generally happy place. It seems to have gotten out of control.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:09 AM Quote
ashleyb wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

We were right.

Here it is.

Yeah, I saw that this morning. Made me rather sad, as I always thought Travisland was a generally happy place. It seems to have gotten out of control.

Trouble in Travisland!

As long as I get to talk to you guys (Dakota, Goosey, Anne (Weirdmom), Nikki, Lindsey, did I miss anyone), I'll be okay. I'm happy in Travisland! Why can't everyone else be?

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:09 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

We were right.

Here it is.

Oh wowzers. I haven't read it yet, but that is just sad that he had to intervene.

Where is the love y'all??

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:13 AM Quote
Quote:
Better be. F*ck Grey's.

Hater!!

Haha, that's okay I never fully recovered from the Ridiculous Pun of a Title. I think I watched the first ten minutes of the first ep and said No thank you! But I understand how people like a good Soapy Drama. I watched the OC after all!

ashleyb
ashleyb Posted Fri 05 Oct, 2007 5:14 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
ashleyb wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

We were right.

Here it is.

Trouble in Travisland!

As long as I get to talk to you guys (Dakota, Goosey, Anne (Weirdmom), Nikki, Lindsey, did I miss anyone), I'll be okay. I'm happy in Travisland! Why can't everyone else be?

Aw, well thanks. I'm going to assume you include me in that list, as it was in reponse to my post ;P I feel the same. Though I do wish it was a better environment. Maybe something's in the water? We've all gone mad? Theories, anyone?

Pages Previous 1...9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:15 PM