Travis

FAO Sanne (nl)
Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 8:49 AM Quote
Just read that you're going to Denmark this summer... Where will you be staying? Just curious lol

Re: FAO Sanne (nl)
Kirsten
Kirsten Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 11:07 AM Quote
Hi Hanne!

Long time no see. How are you doing? :)
It seems I visit the messageboard a lot more since it has changed. Strange attraction :)

I don't really want to hijack your thread, but I might go to Demark for a few days as well. I might spend a few days near Ebeltoft (spelling?)do you think it is a good idea to go by train? What is Danish Rail like - expensive and never on time as our equivalent over here??

Kirsten

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 11:41 AM Quote
Hey ho!! Long time no see, it's good to see your name here again!

Well I can recommend taking the train. They're usually on time and if not, they're rarely delayed that much. Although, if you're going in the summer, they might have difficulties with the time plan cos the rails expand in heat, and this usually causes delays.

Ebeltoft is a beautiful little town, btw! :o)

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 1:41 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Just read that you're going to Denmark this summer... Where will you be staying? Just curious lol

Hello Hanne,
I will be going to Gudmindrup (sjaeland) and a small town close to Assens (funen). I am really looking forward to it. Been to Funen once before and thought it was beautifull.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 1:43 PM Quote
Yes it is a lovely island. It's just across the water from here :o)

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 1:55 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Yes it is a lovely island. It's just across the water from here :o)

So you'll be living in Jutland then?

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 2:40 PM Quote
Yes, I live in Kolding so not far. I like this area too, but my favourite is the Sønderborg-area. Then again, I'm terribly biased cos I come from that area lol

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 2:53 PM Quote
unfortunatly i haven't seen to much of Denmark. So i don't know much about it. But i am looking forward to visiting it again!

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 2:56 PM Quote
I'd like to see the Netherlands too, but so far I only drove through it to get to Belgium. Been to a McDonald's on the Dutch motorway but somehow I doubt that it counts as having really been to the Netherlands ;o)

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 2:59 PM Quote
well it gives you a clue, lol :p

The Netherlands is quite beautifull next to being very flat. I really like the part i live in (east part), lots of forests and the occasional streams. i also like the south part Limburg, it looks like the ardens, Belgium.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 3:01 PM Quote
The Danish west coast is extremely flat as well. The east coast of Jutland is a little more hilly though, which I like :o)

Gotta go now, talk later!

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Tue 29 May, 2007 3:01 PM Quote
will do bye bye!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:00 PM