Travis

Selfish Fran?
Edel
Edel Posted Sat 15 Sep, 2007 9:36 PM Quote
Maybe he thinks so but we're the ones to benefit as well

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/healy%20urges%20fans%20to%20record%20gigs_1043656

HEALY URGES FANS TO RECORD GIGS

TRAVIS frontman FRAN HEALY encourages fans of the band to take pictures and film their concerts to post online, because it gives them another perspective of their act. The Scottish rocker has attacked American security guards who recently confiscated audio equipment from Travis fans at a U.S. gig - and has called on more devotees to capture their performances on stage. He says, "From a purely selfish view it helps me. I can go onto the internet and check out a song - at any given time you have 100 amateur cameramen taking a picture of your show from a variety of angles. "It's a great way of finding out what works and what doesn't. The quality may not be great, but you get the vibe."

Re: Selfish Fran?
_hugo_
_hugo_ Posted Sat 15 Sep, 2007 9:49 PM Quote
with that being said then i think the band should consider telling the people that organize the show to print on the tickets NON PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS ARE ALOUD

for example here in Mexico City the tickets have www.travisonline.com just below the date ...so i guess they can make that petition to the ticket companies

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:20 PM