Travis

James Blunt
Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 9:29 AM Quote
ok, I kinda felt sorry for him for getting ripped apart and I thought he's not THAT bad but now I've just heard him talk.....

like a machine gun on helium !! eeeeeeekkkkk

definitely off my list !

Re: James Blunt
Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 9:57 AM Quote
Funny, I was just thinking the same thing this morning… I heard him on MTV news, and he had the poshest accent ever, plus he stuttered a bit while speaking quite fast. I quite like that new song of his, so I feel sorry for him if he’s being ripped apart by critics.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 10:58 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Funny, I was just thinking the same thing this morning… I heard him on MTV news, and he had the poshest accent ever, plus he stuttered a bit while speaking quite fast. I quite like that new song of his, so I feel sorry for him if he’s being ripped apart by critics.

Really? Aww, I love those critics! ;P

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 11:08 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:

Ahhh the power of the voice. 1973 or whatever it's called yeah I quite like(ed) it too, now I'm not sure lol

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 12:12 PM Quote
Are you judging the man by his speaking voice?? Tsk tsk ;o)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 12:21 PM Quote
aya, actually I do! lol it's strange (or maybe not) how the tone of a voice can make you prefer a person or not.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 12:35 PM Quote
This is why Sean Connery will always be attractive, no matter how old he gets.

Oh, and the sexiest voice ever belongs to Josh Hartnett :o) Mmmmm... lol

isma
isma Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 12:39 PM Quote
He talks like a duck for me .

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 12:46 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
This is why Sean Connery will always be attractive, no matter how old he gets.

Oh, and the sexiest voice ever belongs to Josh Hartnett :o) Mmmmm... lol

Josh Hartnett ...s'cuse my ignorance who's he ? *blushes*

I love Peter Doherty's voice, even though I think he's the biggest waster around ... there you go :)

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 12:52 PM Quote
He's an actor. He was in Armageddon with Ben Affleck and some other movies. You can look him up on www.imdb.com :o) Let’s just say he ain’t ugly either! ;o)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 1:02 PM Quote
ok kind of agree with you on the looks... couldn't listen to the voice though ... I take your word for it :-D

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 1:06 PM Quote
Dunno exactly why I like it so much, but I reeeaaaallly like it :o)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 4:02 PM Quote
isma wrote:
He talks like a duck for me .

And sings like a goat

Awful

And his new album cover is the most egotistical piece of crap i've ever seen in my life. He's one person i really cannot stand!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 5:41 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
He's an actor. He was in Armageddon with Ben Affleck and some other movies. You can look him up on www.imdb.com :o) Let’s just say he ain’t ugly either! ;o)

He was not in Armageddon with Ben Affleck, he was in Pearl Harbor (crappiest movie EVA) with Ben Affleck.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 7:09 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Hanne wrote:

He was not in Armageddon with Ben Affleck, he was in Pearl Harbor (crappiest movie EVA) with Ben Affleck.

Thanks, I knew I got something wrong. Was too busy drooling over him so I never noticed which movie it was LOL

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:58 AM