Travis

Re: Rant of the Day
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 9:39 PM Quote
the board is slow. very slow.

Sunny
Sunny Posted Wed 26 Sep, 2007 7:57 PM Quote

People who chat on their mobile phone while paying for an item, or items, in a shop/supermarket. For cripes sake, just tell them you'll call them back and pay for whatever it is you're paying for and get a freakin' move on!

Honest to gawd, it's mainly women who do this (either middle aged or in their late teens, twenties) and it's funny (but still annoying) to see them trying to balance their items while digging in their bottomless pit of a handbag to find their purse. It always takes twice as long while they continue to chat to Kevin about whether or not she's picked up his beers and instructing her lazy arse of a husband about shouting Dwayne in for his tea. Why the freakin' hell do I want to know all about it? I could've written a sequel to War and Peace by the time she's finished chucking her shopping in bags with one hand while the other pins the phone to her ear.
And I've been on the other side of that, as an assistant, and it is a major pain in the arse. You never know if they've heard you telling them the price or whether they're going to knock all the till displays over with their one available arm which flails about wildly.
And, of course, it is so bloody rude!

feri
feri Posted Wed 26 Sep, 2007 10:18 PM Quote
I HATE LAB REPORTS! Screw You semipermeable membrane! I mean I've only been reading about you for the past 24652345235123 years! I've just had enough of your osmosis and diffusion. I don't care to know about your solute's partition coefficient or how it affects its permeability.

And most importantly, IM SICK OF DOING References and citations just to prove that I'm an idiot and don't know these things and have to borrow scientific journals to 'discover' these facts and prove my simple conclusions.

feri
feri Posted Wed 26 Sep, 2007 10:23 PM Quote
Here's another:

If you're in the library, TURN OFF your cell phone or put it on Vibrate! I dont want to hear your new 50 cent ringtone or whether or not you got the new luis vuitton purse!

wow...... that feels much better!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2007 7:19 AM Quote
Hipsters.

Do not like 'em. Hate them.

Went down to Wesport today to look for a tattoo parlor and it was crawling with them. With their 2% body fat and shitty haircuts. Them in their unemployed glory, just standing around thinking they're the shit. Probably talking about dumping Feist off of their favorite artist list because her song is featured in an iPod commercial.

Get a JOB! Eat some red meat! And for god sakes when did a bleach blonde mullet on a girl become cool.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2007 7:47 PM Quote
I'm totally with you on the cell phone and hipster rants. LOL about the blonde mullet thought.

My rant: Last night I felt a bump on the bottom of my foot and I looked and there was a little puncture type wound. Looked like I had stepped on something but I have no specific memory. It wasn't red, didn't hurt. I still put some cleaner on it just in case.

Right before lunch it started hurting when I walked so I looked. Now it's red. More Neosporin. Now it's throbbing just sitting here!

I'm going to the Dr. in about an hour and fully expect them to have to lance it to see if it's just the infection or if there's something in there.

I don't have time for this!!!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2007 7:48 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Hipsters.

Went down to Wesport today to look for a tattoo parlor and it was crawling with them. With their 2% body fat and shitty haircuts. Them in their unemployed glory, just standing around thinking they're the shit. Probably talking about dumping Feist off of their favorite artist list because her song is featured in an iPod commercial.

Get a JOB! Eat some red meat! And for god sakes when did a bleach blonde mullet on a girl become cool.

oh high five friend! F*ck hipsters!! shopping at expensive stores to make it look like they buy vintage!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2007 7:49 PM Quote
one drink makes me drunk

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2007 7:57 PM Quote
I hate the fact that Plain White Tees have made a mountain of money off of "Delila". I hate the line "Oh, it's what you do to me"

WHAT exactly do she do to you??? You never tell us!

It's not the worst song but it's simple and not in a good way.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2007 8:16 PM Quote
oh-my-Godddd! i just listened to pauletta call her husband to explain that she threw out a new bag of "kitty" food because there was a tear in it and "you never know"......

...p.s. i agree Anne! eff the plain white t's....i hated their single b4 that...i'm sorry "hate is strong word but i really really really don't like you" ????

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2007 8:20 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:
oh-my-Godddd! i just listened to pauletta call her husband to explain that she threw out a new bag of "kitty" food because there was a tear in it and "you never know"......

you never know if....those rampant psychos have put poison it it.

you never know if....the government took this opportunity to put a bug in there since they are spying on her.

you never know if....a kid flicked his booger in it.

THERE ARE REAL POSSIBILITIES. Don't judge her!!!!

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2007 8:23 PM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

my old bf once heard his boss talk to the cat on the phone - ordering it to take its medecine !

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2007 10:32 PM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
one drink makes me drunk

gavin Newsom will totally hire you

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2007 10:43 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
I hate the fact that Plain White Tees have made a mountain of money off of "Delila". I hate the line "Oh, it's what you do to me"

WHAT exactly do she do to you??? You never tell us!

It's not the worst song but it's simple and not in a good way.

Hahaha, yeah that song got old REAL quick. I thought Delilah was a stripper at first. And dude, just get a job.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 27 Sep, 2007 11:27 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Hipsters.

Tattoo parlor ? who's the feist ?

Pages Previous 1...2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next All Times BST Current Time 5:42 PM