Travis

Re: Rant of the Day
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 21 Sep, 2007 11:30 PM Quote
good one Dubz! i was thinking something along these lines when i passed some cyclists on my way home last night!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 22 Sep, 2007 12:16 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
My rant of the day: people who think they need to come to a complete stop to turn into a shopping center. Yes, by all means slow down, but if I'm not tailgating or speeding and I have to slam on my brakes to not hit you, you've slowed down too much!!!

Maybe there was a armadillo in the crosswalk ?

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 22 Sep, 2007 12:25 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
My rant of the day: people who think they need to come to a complete stop to turn into a shopping center. Yes, by all means slow down, but if I'm not tailgating or speeding and I have to slam on my brakes to not hit you, you've slowed down too much!!!

Nah, we just run over those blind stinkers!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 22 Sep, 2007 12:30 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:

Nah, we just run over those blind stinkers!

thats HARSHIN MY MELLOW MAzN

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 22 Sep, 2007 12:33 AM Quote
My rant of the day...
People who park over the lines for no apparent reason. I like to leave notes on their windsheilds that read
"You don't own the parking lot Jackass!"

http://a1.vox.com/6a00c2251d1206549d00d09e5dbe49be2b-500pi

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 22 Sep, 2007 12:40 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
My rant of the day...
People who park over the lines for no apparent reason. I like to leave notes on their windsheilds that read
"You don't own the parking lot Jackass!"

http://a1.vox.com/6a00c2251d1206549d00d09e5dbe49be2b-500pi

fuckin lawyer , whatta asshole

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 22 Sep, 2007 12:59 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

As if a lawyer would drive a Ford! ; )

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 22 Sep, 2007 12:59 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
ricv64 wrote:

As if a lawyer would drive a Ford! ; )

lawyer plates

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 22 Sep, 2007 1:08 AM Quote
My new rant is ticketmaster....f'ing $10.50 "convenience charge" on top of the "order processing fee." Greedy bastards.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 22 Sep, 2007 1:09 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
My new rant is ticketmaster....f'ing $10.50 "convenience charge" on top of the "order processing fee." Greedy bastards.

yup extra 15 bucks on top of ticket price but , Hey it's not Sunday , what ya buy ?

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Sat 22 Sep, 2007 1:11 AM Quote
I was just perusing how much the LA show would cost to figure out how much I am going to have to dish out on Sunday.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sat 22 Sep, 2007 2:24 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
I was just perusing how much the LA show would cost to figure out how much I am going to have to dish out on Sunday.

I HATE convenience charges with a passion. Just put 'This is the part where we take your money,' on the receipt. If the f*cking ticket is $30 + a $15 convience charge, just say $45! If I'm getting ripped of, I'd rather not know about it. Hate them with a passion. None of my friends can quite figure out what a convenience charge is anyways... all I know is that they're conviently taking my MONEY! Whew! Good rant Lindsey.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 3:55 PM Quote
Rave: I really like a central thread where we can bitch when we need to.

Rant: I AM MISERABLE!!
First, I have had braces less than a week but I've already had to go in twice because the wire has popped out. Apparently the first wire they put in is pretty flimsy or you would be in a lot of pain. But since I'm having so much trouble they might put one on sooner than normal since coming in 2-3 a week for the next month isn't fun for anyone.

Second, every time I eat I feel absolutely disgusting because of all the food that's getting trapped. I can get it out but I just don't even want to eat because it's just gross.

Third, my allergies have gone haywire. I sound like a man and have so much ooky (to use a technical term) in my sinuses that I am pretty sure only an industrial strength vacuum could suck it all out. I am considering removing my eyes because they itch so bad.

OK. I'm done.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 6:52 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Rave: I really like a central thread where we can bitch when we need to.

Rant: I AM MISERABLE!!
First, I have had braces less than a week but I've already had to go in twice because the wire has popped out. Apparently the first wire they put in is pretty flimsy or you would be in a lot of pain. But since I'm having so much trouble they might put one on sooner than normal since coming in 2-3 a week for the next month isn't fun for anyone.

Second, every time I eat I feel absolutely disgusting because of all the food that's getting trapped. I can get it out but I just don't even want to eat because it's just gross.

Third, my allergies have gone haywire. I sound like a man and have so much ooky (to use a technical term) in my sinuses that I am pretty sure only an industrial strength vacuum could suck it all out. I am considering removing my eyes because they itch so bad.

OK. I'm done.

Hooray for invisalign!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 24 Sep, 2007 9:30 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
Hooray for invisalign!

Thanks for your sympathy Lauren. ; )

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:48 PM