Travis

Re: Rant of the Day
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 6:59 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Meridith wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
My rant for today. People who don't use turn signals. They're there for for a REASON!

What? The cars in your state come with turn signals???? I don't think they do in mine, because you never see them! :P

yellow light means speed up

I thought you hippies were so laid back that a stop wouldn't bother you. It'd be a time to reflect on the beauty of a telephone wire.

Very true but once in awhile because of hassles from the maZn you gotta move

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 7:33 PM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Meridith wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:
My rant for today. People who don't use turn signals. They're there for for a REASON!

What? The cars in your state come with turn signals???? I don't think they do in mine, because you never see them! :P

I thought you hippies were so laid back that a stop wouldn't bother you. It'd be a time to reflect on the beauty of a telephone wire.

lol!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 7:43 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Meridith wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

lol!

i think weird mommy is calling you a hippie too

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 7:48 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Meridith wrote:
weirdmominaustin wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Meridith wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

lol!

Oh, but I'm not a Californian ;)...just visit there several times a year. Does that qualify me? I don't mind, I'm feelin the love. :)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 7:50 PM Quote
afraid so, you got yer groove on at the FILLMORE , you better be wearing beads and rings

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 7:55 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:

Perhaps but it's not an insult. You trying to stir up trouble Ric?

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 8:02 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
afraid so, you got yer groove on at the FILLMORE , you better be wearing beads and rings

Indeed I did...beads and rings, check. I'm good.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 8:03 PM Quote
i'm frustrated with distance right now! my grandpa is in a hospital in Oregon...i'm here in so cal!

Re: What's for lunch/dinner today??
AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 8:17 PM Quote
Szechuan chicken and fried rice. All home made :)

Edit : this is what Gladly-the-cuddly-bear is eating

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 14 Sep, 2007 8:58 PM Quote
Rant: After it being sooooooooo slow all week I've been completely slammed with work today. I much prefer to be busy at work but it's been lots of new things today so I have been having to use way more of my brain than should be required on a Friday.

I'm totally checked out. Going to a show tonight but I'm scared to say who since I'll probably be attacked.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 15 Sep, 2007 1:11 AM Quote
weirdmominaustin wrote:
Rant: After it being sooooooooo slow all week I've been completely slammed with work today. I much prefer to be busy at work but it's been lots of new things today so I have been having to use way more of my brain than should be required on a Friday.

I'm totally checked out. Going to a show tonight but I'm scared to say who since I'll probably be attacked.

Incredible string cheese incident ? I'm seeing the Wooden Shjips tomorrow , then High on Fire tuesday , no one will jump on you about it

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 15 Sep, 2007 1:40 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Meridith wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

and what do you guys do when there's a major power cut ?

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 15 Sep, 2007 1:41 AM Quote
AbsolutPurple wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Meridith wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

keep going and hope the other guy has insurance

AbsolutPurple
AbsolutPurple Posted Sat 15 Sep, 2007 1:42 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
AbsolutPurple wrote:
ricv64 wrote:
Meridith wrote:
ElspethOllie wrote:

keep going and hope the other guy has insurance

mouhahahaha !

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Thu 20 Sep, 2007 5:18 PM Quote
This is a really petty rant so, bare with me.

So, I have netflix. For those for you who don't know what Netflix is, it's a service that delievers DVDs to your house via mail, and then when you're done watching them, you send them back. So it's a DVD rental service. Anyways, I have had Travis: Live at the Palace, at the top of my rental queue for 2 weeks. And in the availability column it says 'AVAILABLE NOW' but after I've sent in the past 2 movies, I've received the movie that was next in line AFTER live @ the palace. WTF?! I've been waiting forever to see this DVD. And apparently, it's not available. So, don't list it as 'AVAILABLE,' when I'm expecting to see it and then send me 'Little Children' (which by the way was a pretty good movie.) That is all.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:14 PM