Travis

next to ferfer, who is going to amsterdam?
Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 7:37 AM Quote
To see Travis at the Melkweg?
Just sheer curiosity...:)
Have a great monday

Re: next to ferfer, who is going to amsterdam?
Tonie
Tonie Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 9:21 AM Quote
Hey Sanne, I started a list in the Travis section of the board. Please add your name, and any others that you know- it's such a short list, it's starting to look like it'll be just us and the band! :) Hey ho, there could be worse ways of spending a Tuesday night!!!

http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=307#3092

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 10:33 AM Quote
Hi Tonie,
Now i remember, you are coming too. I guess this will be a very intimate concert:) i've joined your list and added ferfer as well. (brutal i know)
See you next week!

Kirsten
Kirsten Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 12:07 PM Quote
Hello there.

I'm thinking about it actually. Are there still tickets left?
The problem is, that I might get there quite late (prob. around 8). Also, I have never been to the melkweg. Is it difficult to find the place/a car park nearby etc.?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 12:20 PM Quote
Hi Kirsten,
As far as i know there are still tickets. Parking around The Melkweg is hell. Don't, just park somewhere else in A'dam and take the tram. It is easily found.
You can find you tickets on www.ticketmaster.nl or www.melkweg.nl.
If i remember correctly the gig will start at 20.30 uur. I'll check my tickets and get back to you later.

Kirsten
Kirsten Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 12:27 PM Quote
Hi Sanne!
Thanks for the info!
I thought about taking the tram, but I don't think I'll make it on time if I do that.
Anyway, I'll check those pages now. Thanks again,
Kirsten

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 1:33 PM Quote
Don't forget, eventhough the starters will be Brinkman (if i got it right, that is:)), you probably have some extra time to get there,lol Where do you have to travel from?

Tonie
Tonie Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 1:41 PM Quote
Hey Kirsten

If you go to the Travis bit of the forum, and add your name to this wonderful short list I started, that would be wonderful!!!

Cheers! :)

Oh wow, first time in Amsterdam, intimate Travis gig. Wooooooop!!!!!

Tonie
Tonie Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 4:29 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Hi Tonie,
Now i remember, you are coming too. I guess this will be a very intimate concert:) i've joined your list and added ferfer as well. (brutal i know)
See you next week!

Sanne, I think you sent me a private message, but it didn't quite work, for some reason....maybe you could please try again???

And yes, see you next week! Just you, me and the band....!

Kirsten
Kirsten Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 4:51 PM Quote
Hey Sanne and Tonie.

I'd have to travel from Germany, close to Arnhem. I have checked the melkweg page and some pages about travelling in and around Amsterdam. We'll see. Maybe I will make it after all...

Tonie, I'll add myself to the list, but I'm not sure whether I will actually make it.
oh, by the way I know another person who will definitely be there, so I'm afriad you won't have the band for yourselves ;)

Hope you two will have a great time at the gig anyway!

Kirsten

Tonie
Tonie Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 6:11 PM Quote
Kirsten wrote:

Tonie, I'll add myself to the list, but I'm not sure whether I will actually make it.
oh, by the way I know another person who will definitely be there, so I'm afriad you won't have the band for yourselves ;)

Hope you can make it. Thanks for adding yourself to the list. I believe that the Melkweg has capacity for 800, but I'm guessing that it won't be full? Intimate gigs are my absolute favourites.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 7:29 PM Quote
Hi tonie and Kirsten,

Last time i checked the ticketservice there were still tickets to get. so no fullhouse then:)
But besides Travis, who cares? I don't mind having the space to dance and actually have a view:)

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 7:36 PM Quote
Friendly warning though.
It is not allowed to take your camera's with you. If they catch you, you will loose your camera:(
I plan on calling the Melkweg this week and ask if there;s a way we can take our camera's (like no use of flash orso)
Let you know in time.

Tonie
Tonie Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 9:02 PM Quote
Sanne (nl) wrote:
Friendly warning though.
It is not allowed to take your camera's with you. If they catch you, you will loose your camera:(

Thanks for the tip. I always take a camera to gigs. It's helpful to know this. Do please tell us if you have any success getting around the problem.

Sanne (nl)
Sanne (nl) Posted Mon 28 May, 2007 9:03 PM Quote
will do!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:06 AM