Travis

Re: anyone in here?
goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 03 Sep, 2007 3:44 AM Quote
yah i hear you....i'm gonna see the Kings of Leon this friday night! i'm hoping they put on a good show...the last time i saw them was at this small place....now they're playing a bit of a larger venue.

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 03 Sep, 2007 3:50 AM Quote
Last show I went to was Snow Patrol. I came out drenched in sweat. But it was still pretty good. I think I lost part of my hearing.

*savors chocolate pudding*

where did you go to college?

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Mon 03 Sep, 2007 3:52 AM Quote
Yo, what up!

Last show I went to was Arcade Fire...was gonna get Muse tickets but forgot. I suck!

nats
nats Posted Mon 03 Sep, 2007 3:52 AM Quote
hi girls, how are you?

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 03 Sep, 2007 3:54 AM Quote
oh i saw them in march! it was better than i had expected...i go to a community college...boo! haha...hopefully gonna transfer to a cal state next year...hopefully. :)

...do you like camera obscura? currently listening to them.

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 03 Sep, 2007 3:57 AM Quote
:D hi Nats! hi Dakota!

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 03 Sep, 2007 3:59 AM Quote
Yeah, I like them. I remember when I discovered them! Somehow one of their videos was one MTV2... it was Subterranean! That show's pretty good... but yeah. They remind me of another band called The Concretes that my cousin got me hooked on.

I'm glad i'm talking to you guys instead of adding more stuff on to my online wish list @ AE. I've aquired an addiction. :(

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 03 Sep, 2007 4:03 AM Quote
lol you're like my friend Jenny...no matter how hard we try we always end up shopping online!...thanks for everything Urban Outfitters! haha

edit: p.s. looking in to 'the concretes' now....cheers!

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Mon 03 Sep, 2007 4:05 AM Quote
I like Subterranean sometimes...Some of the most awkward interviews in the history of interviews have went down there...Haha, at least I get that vibe. there's way too many commercials too, but the tunes are good. :)

THe Alternative on VH1 classic, however, is the bombdiggity!

So, I'm trying to perfect my '07 mix and I'm trying to figure out which Bloc Party song I should include. It was, I still remember, but I don't know if I want it to be that one anymore. Any thoughts?

ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Mon 03 Sep, 2007 4:06 AM Quote
Actually, the old lead singer for the concretes is the women's voice for that song Young Folks by Peter, John, and Bjork. I think I got one of those names wrong... ok anywho. UO is waaaaayyyyyy too expensive for the quality of clothes they produce. And I work @ AE so 50% percent off! Gotta stock up.

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Mon 03 Sep, 2007 4:06 AM Quote
Oh, yeah, and the song Say Something New is one of my faves, by the way. Probably the only concretes song I know but it's great. I put it on my "As seen on TV" mix, since it was in a Target Commercial. :D

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 03 Sep, 2007 4:07 AM Quote
DAKOTA wrote:
So, I'm trying to perfect my '07 mix and I'm trying to figure out which Bloc Party song I should include. It was, I still remember, but I don't know if I want it to be that one anymore. Any thoughts?

...sorry i only know the singles. liked the first one quite a lot....who else is on the playlist?? 'Impossible' by the shout out louds is my summer song of the moment. :D

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 03 Sep, 2007 4:08 AM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:
UO is waaaaayyyyyy too expensive for the quality of clothes they produce. And I work @ AE so 50% percent off! Gotta stock up.

lol the one time being a big girl pays off! can't fit in to the clothes i can't afford anyway! haha

DAKOTA
DAKOTA Posted Mon 03 Sep, 2007 4:14 AM Quote
goosey_84 wrote:

...sorry i only know the singles. liked the first one quite a lot....who else is on the playlist?? 'Impossible' by the shout out louds is my summer song of the moment. :D

That one's not, but 'tonight I have to leave it' is. I'm looking forward to that album. :) I'll post my list, but It's really long. I LOVE this year!

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 03 Sep, 2007 4:17 AM Quote
yess! tonight i have to leave it is also tops! :D

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:22 PM